No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snagged a minty Acura CL interior conversion for the 5th Gen. No more cracked arm rest panels, and I have leather inserts!

Comment

Fuel & oil pressure
      Last edited by CyborgGT; 06-27-2017, 06:34 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I bought this pig in Texas and drove it home to Vermont about a month ago. This is my latest purchase.

CC2 Vigor.

Comment

Update on my house situation I posted a few pages back.

We ended up moving forward with the sale because it was determined their was no mold. Structural engineer certified that the foundation was good and the walls being out of plumb settled and should not move more then they have and I guess were not outside the normal limit to need repair. The termite issue was treated with a 1 year warranty. Owners paid for an electrician to come in and bring everything up to date.

So what started out as a lot of issues actually turned out to be not that bad.

We closed Friday at 2p.

Had the house painted top to bottom. They finished yest. Fri we having a company come e out and deep clean that shit because prev owners were nasty.

Wish I had the time to do it myself but I work 730-4 and then work OT some nights and my weekends are usually spent doing photoshoots besides we have to pack so we can move in next week.

Comment

Had it two days and crashed it already Hahahaha. It's a blast to ride.

Congrats on the house ralphie!

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

First, some factory parts book microfiche for 1991-1993 Accord wagons and 2002-2004 RSXs. They look to be the exploded diagrams found on OEM parts stores, showing part orientation and OEM part numbers for every single part of the car. I should be taking them somewhere to be scanned on Monday, so I'll see about uploading the wagon book for CB7T public reference, working with Jon there on his CB literature database ^.

by D.Flinn, on Flickr

Second, fatboy1185's JDM power folding mirrors for said Accord. At the rate I'm going, my wagon will be complete before I even have the chassis

by D.Flinn, on Flickr

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                  Did your poo glow in the dark? That looks either super sweet, or deathly spicy!

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                    Did your poo glow in the dark? That looks either super sweet, or deathly spicy!
                    I was thinking sweet and sour myself!
                    [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

Yen Ta Fo, aka Pink Noodle Soup. And the stuff was spicy.

^For my Mom's '87 626 LX (the tire, not the rims).
                      Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                        Yen Ta Fo, aka Pink Noodle Soup. And the stuff was spicy.

^For my Mom's '87 626 LX (the tire, not the rims).
                        Thanks Jon, i spent the last hour trying to figure out what that was, congrats on those 70,000 mile rated TA11.
                        [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

by GhostAccord, on Flickr
                          MR Thread
                          GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post

by GhostAccord, on Flickr
                            My only question is what vehicle is it for?
                            MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Sorry meant to add that. I'm going to try it out on the Grand Am. The compression on the Accord will be a bit much I think and the Ridgeline is my daily driver. I can't spare the down time.
                              MR Thread
                              GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
                                The compression on the Accord will be a bit much I think
                                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Working...
                                X