SOLD MY CB & My goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD MY CB & My goodbye

Finally sold my cb7 after 8 months of BS with california BAR, it finally passed and I sold it to a coworkers friend who was badly in need of a vehicle. I'm sad its gone, it sucked watching it go away, my fiance was just as sad since it was the car I picked her up in on our first date. But the $3000 in cash does cheer me up some, yay for downpayment $$!

So im outta the cb7 game, ill still lurk the forum from time to time. It was great knowing all of you, from the meet to all the help you guys have given.
    I still have a few parts sitting around I need to sell so I will be posting those up.

Thanks for everything!

On a side note, I'm getting married in a week and a half and I moved into my house I bought in march with my soon to be wife. We did a full remodel of the inside of the house, it looks brand new. I am also approaching my one year sober July 6

I intend on buying either a mazdaspeed3 or a v6 nissan frontier so I have something to put my dirtbike I'm fixin up in.

Stay up and Peace
    -Ur Done, Drew

Member Ride Facebook
    XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
    SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
    For Sale Thread

sad to see you lose her drew! good luck with w.e you decide to buy ;p

Comment

sucks its gone, but at least u got a good amount for the car.
      best wishes

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Damn Dawg, never met you or seen your car in person...But I can say your ride was clean . Congrats on the new home and Good luck with whatever your future holds for you man.

Later
        "PREPARE for the WORSE, Hope for the BEST" B.T.N.H.

Comment

it's sad to see your car go huh.?

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
          1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
          1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
          2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

hopefully you can find a clean speed3, Id get one if i had any money
            FA1

Comment

Originally posted by UrDoneSRH View Post
              Finally sold my cb7 after 8 months of BS with california BAR, it finally passed and I sold it to a coworkers friend who was badly in need of a vehicle. I'm sad its gone, it sucked watching it go away, my fiance was just as sad since it was the car I picked her up in on our first date. But the $3000 in cash does cheer me up some, yay for downpayment $$!

So im outta the cb7 game, ill still lurk the forum from time to time. It was great knowing all of you, from the meet to all the help you guys have given.
              I still have a few parts sitting around I need to sell so I will be posting those up.

Thanks for everything!

On a side note, I'm getting married in a week and a half and I moved into my house I bought in march with my soon to be wife. We did a full remodel of the inside of the house, it looks brand new. I am also approaching my one year sober July 6

I intend on buying either a mazdaspeed3 or a v6 nissan frontier so I have something to put my dirtbike I'm fixin up in.

Stay up and Peace
              -Ur Done, Drew
              Congrats, I wish you and your new wife the best of luck and lots of love for eternity!

Originally posted by Juice21
              thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
              Originally posted by GameChewer
              Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy View Post
                Congrats, I wish you and your new wife the best of luck and lots of love for eternity!
                x2.
                and congrats on the year of sobriety!

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Congrats and good luck with everything.

Comment

congrats on the accomplishments, and we all share your pain of losing a loved one. gl in the future!
                    1cor10:31
                    - 92 LX coupe
                    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Fist of all congrats on the accomplishments I know from experience how hard it is to stay sober
                      And I hope you continue in the path the man up above has layed out for you I know you will be fine..
                      Now to company the above statement do whatever it takes to keep food on the table for your lil one
                      And if it came down to the car going bye bye let it be. Be happy and make the best of the future with your loved ones
                      My respects and best wishes.
                      from this

Comment

Working...
                      X