Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by islandhopper View Post
    whaaaaaa!? fuckin' SCORE! find me a speedmaster and i'll make it worth your while...

I didn't know it was that nice of a watch. So coming from you and seeing your watch collection, I like it even more!

I pulled up a pic of the Speedmaster so I know what it looks like. The stuff I got so far is just one storage box out of 22 boxes. There is a high (or "higher" anyways) end watch dealer there in Branson, so maybe there are more watches.

If I find anymore you got dibbs. Your the only one I know into watches. I'll cut you a hell of a deal on them too. Will let you know if there are anymore.

Comment

excellent...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

I would avoid trying to sell them to a dealer in Branson. If the former owners of the watches reported them stolen because they forgot that they were dumb and left them in a hotel, it could mean a bad time for you.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
          I would avoid trying to sell them to a dealer in Branson. If the former owners of the watches reported them stolen because they forgot that they were dumb and left them in a hotel, it could mean a bad time for you.
          I meant there is a well known dealer locally so people may buy watches while visiting or whatever and possibly leave them. I'm sure there are not many more but there may be a few.

I have papers for each item. When each item was originally left the people were contacted then asked for instructions as what to do with the item(s). After 30 days and no response back, the owner dropped the ball or whatever, it goes to any employees or whoever wants it. My GF is at the very top so she gets first dibbs. Perks of the job I guess. Some people are emailed and called two or three times even. It's like they don't even want to deal with it.

I see what you meant though Jarrett. Serious trouble could come if done improperly. If it were not done in complete accordance with the law I'd have nothing to do with it. Still yet though, if someone reported anything stolen, that could be bad. Never thought of that. I will definitely be keeping the paper work with each item and only dealing with individuals. ...still though... maybe I need to find a way to tell if anything was reported stolen. Like a database or something. Thanks for the idea Jarrett. You have me thinking.
          Last edited by H311RA151N; 10-05-2014, 11:58 PM.

Comment

boscovs tent sale lol that is a Pennsylvania thing lol
            " Insert funny quote here "

Comment

Word
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

went a bit nuts at Harbor Freight and got a 3/8" drive in 1/4' body ratchet from the Mac guy

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Went out and about today, got some stuff.

Comment

This one showed up locally from California; I couldn't let it go to someone who wouldn't appreciate it.

Last edited by Fleetw00d; 02-16-2018, 09:18 PM.
                    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

^^^ Nice!

Comment

This popped up on CL a couple days ago. Picked it up for $70. It's in great condition overall, just needs a wipe down. I love not having that typical bottom spoke in the way for how i hold the wheel sometimes.

Last edited by Lucien; 10-13-2014, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Replaced this

With this (Future BAR legal 6.0 lq9 swap and then forced induction)

I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I had a K10. Good trucks.

Comment

One thing always annoys me about a new epic fantasy release (this one's been out for a few years, but still): they always have to compare it to Lord of the Rings, and how one day such and such book with deserve a spot on the shelf next to the epic of Middle Earth. "Mentioned in the same breath" is a popular phrase, and it's indeed used in a quote on the back of this novel. I really enjoyed The Hobbit, but in the LotR trilogy, Tolkien's writing seriously bored me and I only just got through Return of the King. Maybe I'm alone in this. Personally, even though I'm only about 60 pages in, I can feel this story easily out-shines The Lord of the Rings. Rothfuss is an insanely great writer, and it really is annoying putting this one down. The necessities of life can be such a drag.

In other news, I should have some wheels posted up here soon

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Nice truck, Wes! Looks to be an 83' or 84'?

I'm planning on an LQ4 or LQ9 for my truck down the road, but I am picking up an LS1 this week for my 91' Caprice. That 170HP 5.0L has got to go.
                                Originally posted by sweet91accord
                                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X