No announcement yet.

J-SpecCb4 : 2000 Honda S2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

current situation. new "exhaust" its actually just a 3 inch straight pipe connected to the factory system, but actually sounds great. my buddy whos a fantastic fabricator is building me something much nicer but i just wanted to be sure i could stand the sound before spending a bunch of cash/his time on something i would hate. also the apr gt3 mirrors that i restored. they were in horrible shape when i got them, and took my time, and am very happy with how they came out. they too are probably temporary though. i kind of wanted to see how i felt about carbon tiny mirrors on my car before shaving the factory holes in the door and going with some m racing ones that mount on that tiny triangle. i really like the carbon mirrors and think im going to go ahead with that plan. these mirrors will probably end up on my cb7 haha. also i threw the te37s back on for a while. always nice to switch it up... and i think im going to run these wheels for import alliance this weekend.

and this was a few weekends ago, when i drove up to my lake house for the day.
    Last edited by J-specCb4; 07-18-2014, 06:23 AM.

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

I've always been tempted to get those mirrors. How's the visibility?
      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

a lot better than i expected. when you really look at them they arent THAT much smaller than the oem mirrors.... i think im going to get m racing mirrors long term but that requires shaving the mounting holes on the doors. i got these to kinda see if i could deal with smaller mirrors.

The Chronicles.

Comment

and then a hard top appeared.... haha was a hell of a deal from a good friend. idk how much ill use it as i love driving top down, but it sure does look sick in person.

The Chronicles.

Comment

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post

hard-top looks awesome man.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

You make me miss photography

Car looks sick

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq
                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

new steering wheel ill have pics of in a day or two and buddyclub spec 2 ill post pics of when my ears stop bleeding haha

The Chronicles.

Comment

The white wheels look so much better. The red ones were hurting my eyes. Lol. Like they didn't belong...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                      The white wheels look so much better. The red ones were hurting my eyes. Lol. Like they didn't belong...
                      i beg to differ. thanks though.

The Chronicles.

Comment

new daily! by crsfoto.com, on Flickr

I indirectly bought this for the s2000. now the s2000 doesnt have to be my primary source of transportation. it wasnt really before either but my e36 was becoming so unreliable that i didnt drive it all summer. this way i can do more stuff to the s2k and make it even less practical because i have this super practical thing. been really enjoying it so far.

The Chronicles.

Comment

Looks good, i like the 1st gen. Fit. Coilovers next?
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

watcha do with the j's half lip? contemplating if i should get one instead of going ap2.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                              watcha do with the j's half lip? contemplating if i should get one instead of going ap2.
                              sold it almost 2 years ago. sorry.

The Chronicles.

Comment

went and started the car up and realized the wheel collection is accumulating into a problem haha.

picked up a fresh low mileage ap1 motor for it too. i plan on doing a bunch of track days this summer and want the most stone reliable car i can have. this car runs great as is, it just makes me nervous to do track sessions of 30 min between 7-9k rpm a bunch of times all summer with the current mileage. i found a deal on this fresh long block and im going to throw it in, and go through this motor and just freshen it up with an oem rebuild. never hurts to have a backup plan!
                                Wassup old friend.....still a wheel whore i see..I love your new project....
                                Last edited by accordtypeR; 12-03-2014, 02:32 PM.
                                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                                ....................My New Baby
                                SOLD TO
                                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                                X