World Premier Bb6 Parts!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Premier Bb6 Parts!!!!!

WORLD PREMIER! ESP BB6 Prelude four point rear and two point front strut braces! Built by: ExplicitSpeedPerformance.net

The guys over at Explicit Speed Performance have been cooking up some amazing parts for Hondas over the last couple of years from traction bar systems to custom 2.5 inch collector headers and these new parts are no exception.
    I contacted Explicit Speed about some strut bars for my track BB6 after being completely disappointed with the options the market; which are insufficient for the serious enthusiast. John over at Explicit said he was willing to go ahead and create the world’s first four point rear strut bar for the BB6 chassis. Well today I received the strut bars and I am excited to share with the world the first BB6 four point strut bars, along with the front 2 point strut bars which are the best strut bars I have EVER used on any vehicle in my 6 cars of automotive tuning.

First impression:
    Upon opening the box I was in absolute awe at the quality of welds that were on these strut bars, on par with the welds on the ARC, Carbing and Cusco strut bars, this bar is sure to please both aesthetically and performance. I put all my 210 pounds on the ESP strut bar as I bounced up and down to observe any flex but there was absolutely none…. This test on my Cusco, Neuspeed, and DC strut bar resulted in a flexy bounce that clearly isn’t desired. These guys know a thing or two about mechanical engineering as every required angle had a gusset that was perfectly formed and welded.

Installation:
    The front strut bar installs like any other strut bar, simple jack the car up remove your shock bolts and let the shocks fall below the sheet metal, then slowly raise the studs up while guiding the strut bar over them. Then tighten down the shock bolts.
    The rear installs on the shock towers like the front, you lower the strut studs and then raise them up while guiding the bar over them. The rear two points actually tie directly into my frame via the rear bumper bolts. John supplied new rear bumper anchor bolts and spacer to further tie in the frame and strut bar. This is the absolute best mounting place because it goes DIRECTLY into the frame. What’s the point of a four point if you’re going to mount it to the weak and soft unibody of the car.

I will do further review during my next track day but lets say I was never able to three wheel my BB6 coming out of my driveway before due to chassis flexing and now with the ESP bars I can!!!
    I encourage anyone interested in either of these strut bars to contact John at

www.ExplicitSpeedPerformance.net at

Phone # 1-360-866-8530 Ask for John

Email: ExplicitSpeed360@aol.com
    Tell him Jan K. with the BB6 sent you.

To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Comment

those peices are the shit.. im feeling it. have u driven the car yet?

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
          those peices are the shit.. im feeling it. have u driven the car yet?
          x2 i wish they would make one for the cb. i cannot afford it but it would be amazing
          Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
          JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Havent given the car a GOOD drive yet but putting around the chassis of my car is absolutly ridiculous. autopower 4 point cage, front rear strut bars, coilover and sways this thing doesnt flex!

Comment

Looking good Pimp.

Keep up the excellent work.

Trev.
              RETIRED...

Comment

are you sure that it is significantly stronger than the neuspeed bar? cause both bars are hollow and neuspeed one has 4 strut mounts
                Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
                Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

oh yea, but none the less, it looks great. That rear one is so sweet. I want to put that in mine but keep the carpet haha. Think thats possible?
                  Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
                  Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

Originally posted by kmart64 View Post
                    oh yea, but none the less, it looks great. That rear one is so sweet. I want to put that in mine but keep the carpet haha. Think thats possible?
                    yup! you would need to simply slot the side panels, and slot the floo panels! i did a similar procedure in my CB7 to run a strut bar, its easy since the panels and carpet are pretty thin.

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
                      Looking good Pimp.
                      Keep up the excellent work.
                      x2..
                      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                      ....................My New Baby
                      SOLD TO
                      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

i may consider getting the rear 4pt.

Comment

i cant wait for mine, im going crazy

Comment

looks good. say good bye subs if you plan on having some.

since im going all out track i might consider this in the future. now i dont have to buy a rear strut tower bar!

but i gotta get my tanabe or st rear sway bar first.

Comment

sexy

Comment

Working...
                              X