Is the Northeast dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by axle View Post
    I will come out if something gets organized. I just gotta get a jump for my car to get her running right now

i gotta jump mine to , my optima is goin bad.... its old

Comment

Originally posted by illwitit247 View Post
      the northest cb7 scene is dead..... !!! it sucks im down to help set up a philly area meet!!! fdr in south philly is really the best place i know of , its right off the highway and its got plenty of cover for rain there will me no need for a rain date , and theres a skatepark there you can grill the cops dont give a shit about anything , whats up north east region lets do something soon!!!!!!!!!!! i stick with my cb7 because i liked the different honda culture it has , if anyone is in the area follow me im attending alot of meets this year and hondaday , my buddys dad just bought atco raceway for 10million!!!!! i might even be workin there !!!!

ok.
      I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
      Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      My coupe!!!
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
      Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

It's still alive just meets have been dead for some reason.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
          It's still alive just meets have been dead for some reason.
          So travis do you think I should swap???????? I need people to push me over the edge to swap!!!!
          To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

What swap are you planning bro? I just did a H23A Blue top Swap :-)

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

my swap just got done right in time for summer f20 b my friends 5 to be exact all swapped tucked caged we do it swell round here to they speak english as a 2nd lang same as me all these people say is learn grammar like we in school i mean get real guys and i barely post shit no point i will not write a post when if i miss a period ya get shunned! hahaahhahahah sad ........but u lost 5 good members who actually drive there cars race ect.... have fun live life u live once.........o well im a qc tech at tyco elect and we have a shop now in ud but like my friends u have a guy who owns a site but dosent do his own work never have giving advice thats the most bullshit ive ever seen ahahahahah the guy reads and types what he reads he has no greasy hands the guys with greasy hands are shunned ! do work son ! any one wanna come to york pa to race tonight rt 30? h22 vs f20baahahha alll dayyyy!!!!
              Originally posted by deevergote
              This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
              i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

well its nice and ready to smoke rice!!!! honda > dsm

Comment

I'm in the same boat as most of you not that there something with my cb mechanically wrong just still in pieces getting painted. Every time I'm about finish I end up doing something else to it. Is quite extensive the restoration I've done to it. But I really got my heart set to drive it by July. Then I could seriuosly could talk about meets. BTW Soy Sauce I've seen you quite a few times in Hamden in the morning about to get into route 15 from Dixwell Ave. while I'm driving the school bus to Witergreen Magnet School. Its a fresh breath of air to see a well maintained cb once in a while, good job

who's real ? who's fake ? that's the people I hate

Comment

im still lurking around, I used to attend all northeast meets back to the infant days of CB7tuner. my problem is i have 3 kids now LOL. my car is still around and in decent working order (just rolled over to 124,000 miles a week ago) wish we could meet up again and blast down the highway like we used to. times i will never forget.

-sean
                    Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                    Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Originally posted by Lecco View Post
                      I'm in the same boat as most of you not that there something with my cb mechanically wrong just still in pieces getting painted. Every time I'm about finish I end up doing something else to it. Is quite extensive the restoration I've done to it. But I really got my heart set to drive it by July. Then I could seriuosly could talk about meets. BTW Soy Sauce I've seen you quite a few times in Hamden in the morning about to get into route 15 from Dixwell Ave. while I'm driving the school bus to Witergreen Magnet School. Its a fresh breath of air to see a well maintained cb once in a while, good job
                      LEECO whast up brother! I live in Hamden!!! My CB is currently on jackstands....I am doing new front end bushings, brakes etc. I will be putting my summer rims on in 1 week!!! Im thinking of swapping a H23 blue top! with 5 speed conversion. I just need someone to push me to do it! hahahah

Comment

whats upppppppppppppp

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7 View Post
                          LEECO whast up brother! I live in Hamden!!! My CB is currently on jackstands....I am doing new front end bushings, brakes etc. I will be putting my summer rims on in 1 week!!! Im thinking of swapping a H23 blue top! with 5 speed conversion. I just need someone to push me to do it! hahahah
                          ill push ya to do it man lol, ill help as long as i have the gas to get out there. 5spd swap is uber fun.......... h22 and h23 vtec swaps are starting to become more common in ct now.

Comment

Ive swapped a ton of F20B and H's (I race a BB6 Prelude) but I just dont know if I can justify spending money on my CB when i have so many other toys

Comment

Working...
                            X