Single and Ready to mingle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Single and Ready to mingle

Sooo........my fiance and I split. I caught her sending nude pics of herself and planning to meet up with a guy to have sex. This is the second time she's done something like this. Feeling kinda down and out and I'm drunk off my ass. Any advice from people who've had this happen?
    Originally posted by nine_deuce
    What I'd do is this: spray brake fluid in her eyes, shoot her with a nail gun, while she's down, give her a "chili dog" or a "strawberry shortcake" a "rusty fish hook is always fun"
    91 ex auto-sold!
    92 lx wagon-sold!
    92 ex parts car-sold!

I NEED ANOTHER CB PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE LOCAL!!!!!!!!

damn dude that sucks... Ill take a shot for you to

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by Lawman_745 View Post
      Sooo........my fiance and I split. I caught her sending nude pics of herself and planning to meet up with a guy to have sex. This is the second time she's done something like this. Feeling kinda down and out and I'm drunk off my ass. Any advice from people who've had this happen?
      Yeah, stay the fuck home so you dont do something stupid and go to jail. Sounds like it had to happen, you have to move on, even though its gonna hurt a bit.
      Originally posted by Mishakol129
      Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Thing is, we moved into an apartment together. Both our names are on the lease. So I'm stuck with someone I hate until February.
        What I'd do is this: spray brake fluid in her eyes, shoot her with a nail gun, while she's down, give her a "chili dog" or a "strawberry shortcake" a "rusty fish hook is always fun"
        91 ex auto-sold!
        92 lx wagon-sold!
        92 ex parts car-sold!

Comment

Thing is, we moved into an apartment together. Both our names are on the lease. So I'm stuck with someone I hate until February.
          One of you should move, I went thru the same shit several years back. Long story short, I went to prison for 3 years. If you cant work it out, move, dont think you can live together, you cant.

Comment

I'd contact the landlord / apartment owner and see if the lease can be broken due to the circumstances.

That really sucks man... At least you didn't get married before you learned this! Splitting is a LOT easier when you're still just engaged. Nothing makes splitting harder than dealing with cold, hard, expensive legal issues in the process!

My ex's best friend once told me (back when my ex cheated on me the first time...) that there are two types of people in the world... those who cheat always will, and those who don't never will. If she did it once, she showed you that she has what it takes to do it again. That ability to switch off whatever it is that she feels for you.
            My ex's best friend told me that my ex was cheating the first time... and she ended up catching a ton of shit for it. I couldn't blame her for not telling me when my ex did it again... though i wish she had, because my ex was doing it BEFORE we got married, and it continued after. It cost me $15,000, and a few years of my life (well, she's paying me $9,000 of that $15,000... but that's over the course of about 6 years!)

Comment

Yeah, thing is I'll be homeless once again if I leave. I have nowhere to go. Plus with school and a fulltime job, things are verycomplicated. This is the 3rd girl in a row to cheat on me. I'm done with women. They're all whores.
              91 ex auto-sold!
              92 lx wagon-sold!
              92 ex parts car-sold!

Comment

Yeah, thing is I'll be homeless once again if I leave. I have nowhere to go. Plus with school and a fulltime job, things are verycomplicated. This is the 3rd girl in a row to cheat on me. I'm done with women. They're all whores.
                Stay on your side of the fence homie...... Maybe you just pick the wrong women to surround yourself with. But you gotta pick yourself up and move on, pitty parties will get you nowhere. I know it sucks man, I do.

Comment

Time to shack up with a dude!

Don't sweat it, man. I've seen you go through a few seriously rough times, and you always bounce back. When the shitstorm finally subsides, you'll find yourself in a good place, and you'll have a hell of a lot of experience behind you to remind you to really be happy and thankful for what you have.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    Time to shack up with a dude! 0
                    Maybe deev's looking for a roomie....

Comment

Hell yeah. How about I finish your CB for a free place to crash?
                      91 ex auto-sold!
                      92 lx wagon-sold!
                      92 ex parts car-sold!

Comment

Comment

...................well deev?

Comment

well what happened that made her cheat on you? you seem to be having problems if your on the 3rd girl and shes cheating on you.

but onto the topic, id find a apartment fast and move. it will only cause more pain and suffereing
                            miss my turbo cb7
                            moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

grab your boys, start hitting up the clubs!

just to fuckin get her mad...find a girl whos way hotter then her and bring her back to your place!

go on a slut spree!!!!!
                              ..[CB7][STAR]..
                              MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Working...
                              X