Is the Northeast dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the Northeast dead?

Just jumped in to see if there were any meets getting setup at all and we have nothing! What happened to everyone?!

Idk. I hardly post but whn I do ppl just look over it anyways. I havnt been to a meet in years. Last time in atown in 2010.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I've wanted to do something, but yeah there are still a few active members. Most are busy.

Comment

i usually set up the meets in the ct area but my cars been off the road for most of the year and ive been so busy trying to fix it and take care of other personal things so i havent had the time too set any up.

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordcb7ex View Post
          i usually set up the meets in the ct area but my cars been off the road for most of the year and ive been so busy trying to fix it and take care of other personal things so i havent had the time too set any up.
          I'm in the same boat my car has been rarely hitting mileage, I need new brakes Rear Rotors , New Coil overs, power steering Belt Snapped and the Power Steering CAM Seized over whatever you call it. Maybe If I can get some members help me bring her back alive, we can start setting up some North East Meets.

P.S. I need to do the whole head gasket kit. Just don't have the time as I used to.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

I had a local meet a few weeks ago. We had about 40+ cars that showed up. Me and my buddy were the only cb7's there =[. He and his cousin were in charge of the meet. It was the 2nd annual meet. Maybe next year, I'll let you guys know about it. We met up north of Boston if you guys are down for next years meet..

Members' Ride Thread :http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...82#post2939682
            My CB7 Tribute Vid..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWFstSzLH8
            Track ready EK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYKsoL0i7M

Comment

There has been very little meets since you went on hiatus, no one really took over the throne of setting up meets.

Comment

................welll geeeeze

us harrisburg pa peeps we just do our own thing....cause last meet i remember was in atown in 2010 f20 knows but i totaled my car got new one she almost done so like yea we should organize somethin..........i say in harrisburg any body with me or else ummmmmmmmm........in elizabethtown pa(17022) we could have a nice country run stop by river at boatdocks in country like a canyon run or f*ck da city up lol i dunno we just call each other and go to york circuit but i wont go there again got busted AGAIN we had a f vs h match we were close but then cops fkkn stopped all da fun h a ha well best area i think is in the country. Well u guys let me know i can get 8-13 cars 4 cb7s to meet greet and speed lol
                Originally posted by deevergote
                This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
                i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                  Idk. I hardly post but whn I do ppl just look over it anyways. I havnt been to a meet in years. Last time in atown in 2010.
                  that was a hell of a meet tho right i thought so then the run afterwards the 09 meet in atown was fuckiiiinnnnnnn greatt the run after cheaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

Comment

Originally posted by speedfr3ak View Post
                    us harrisburg pa peeps we just do our own thing....cause last meet i remember was in atown in 2010 f20 knows but i totaled my car got new one she almost done so like yea we should organize somethin..........i say in harrisburg any body with me or else ummmmmmmmm........in elizabethtown pa(17022) we could have a nice country run stop by river at boatdocks in country like a canyon run or f*ck da city up lol i dunno we just call each other and go to york circuit but i wont go there again got busted AGAIN we had a f vs h match we were close but then cops fkkn stopped all da fun h a ha well best area i think is in the country. Well u guys let me know i can get 8-13 cars 4 cb7s to meet greet and speed lol
                    wut?

Comment

Maybe doing a BBQ Meet Somewhere in NJ maybe Highland Park again ???

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

More like the living dead!

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                          More like the living dead!

My Members Ride Thread

Comment

yes we are alive playin zombies i got a 93 ex couppe as of yesterday 93 ex i have a 50 trim turbo for her 70000k miles what odo reads mild head rebuild and 10psi here we go so next meet i cant miss still have my half done c32 sedan as well well thats done just needs new spark plugs and imma post a diy with 100plus pics c32a2 swap 230hp out a 95 legend gs 6spd tranny as well will be in might have the 1st 6 spd cb nah im sure there others

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post
                              wut?
                              i was drunk lol ok well any way i was basically sayin set something up that we can all get to harrisburg a nice city to thrash for a day but we also could do a canyon run or mtn run w/e u call them that is were we drive through twisties like 50 cbs makes a great video in 09-2010 or 2010 in allentown we had a meet grreet and cruise it was great man i love the twisties thats what i meant u got me.................we always wanna meet and cruise with cbs im stuck with dam civic and integras round here

Comment

Working...
                              X