Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Grumpys93: 350whp build; The last episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

da,m I'm going to stop looking in here....boost is soooo tempting

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
      cool man. lookin real good!

oh yeah, not you the car! sheesh!
      Lmao no need to hide it i know i am good looking lol
      Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
      looking good Nick
      preciate it bro when u going boost huh?
      Originally posted by HybridKyle View Post
      da,m I'm going to stop looking in here....boost is soooo tempting
      lol dont let the boost bug bite you the sting never leaves
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

I've had 2 boosted cars before....I know how it is

Richie is never going boost.... jp Richie

Comment

Finally got the old motor torn apart i am taking the crank in today to get micropolished and magnaflux tested.

The crank before micropolish

My little pile of joy

Pressed my pistons on they look sexy as hell

Thats all for now more pics to come
          ~Nick~
          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

Looks good Nick..... keep doin work son

Comment

well today i installed the walbro fuel pump and it was definitely tiring. That fuel tank can be a pain to balance on a jack. And man was i dirty from head to toe. But hey one step closer to being done.

Pic of the new pump nice and shiny
              Last edited by Grumpys93; 04-23-2014, 12:39 AM.
              ~Nick~

Comment

nice nick...keep up the good work...finally some real progress...i kno its gonna whip some ass when it gets done
                OLD

Comment

looking real good nic

please, no more leaks and dirty ass shit
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

you actually dropped the tank, lol. i had mine in and out in 30 minutes. my aftermarket fuel sock was too short so i had to put the oem one on. id almost run out of gas at 220 miles.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Damn maybe I should have done that man it was such a pain lmao it took me bout an hour or so including having a beer halfway thru lol
                      ~Nick~

Comment

open a hole in the back close to the sending unit, an never drop the tank
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

got off my ass today and mounted the intercooler it is going to be a bitch to route the charge pipes but i like challenges lol. Anyways i am a little scared it sits kinda low so i may have to raise it some to clear it more

Lol old ghetto rig intercooler

First time in almost 5 years the car has not had an intercooler attached

And now the new one mounted. I need to spary it again with the paint stripper you can still see where the lettering use to be

The intercooler is sitting pretty low i think i am going to raise it up a bit

And at the end of the day

Comments welcomed
                          ~Nick~

Comment

Should have painted it pink

Comment

This thread is very interesting car looks good with the intercooler mounted good luck on the build

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordkidd View Post
                                This thread is very interesting car looks good with the intercooler mounted good luck on the build
                                Thanks i hope to have the engine done by end of august then all ill have to worry about is my tranny and turbo parts then paint

More pics

threw the bumper on today dont know if i like it, still need to mess with the bumper

A mock up with my old broken lip Plan to get a new one or mold one into the bumper. But i like it a lot better with a lip to hide the intercooler some.
                                ~Nick~

Comment

Working...
                                X