replacment "bezel" for cd player (jvc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replacment "bezel" for cd player (jvc)

i just picked up a used jvc headunit. the kameleon. itsan older modle. anyway you know how all aftermakret dc players have that "bezel" plastic surround piece. and without it the head unit looks gat and not flush,clean. well i dont have that do they sell replacements? probably a dumb question but i need one. its a jvc so probably any jvc would fit. dou guys nowhat im talking bout? thanks.

theres mo pic, but i went to jvc.com, and i think i found what i need. its the trim plate i think. its that rectangle trim ya know. see if im right? thanks.

http://www.jvcservice.com/store/Shop...t=LV10187-001A

Comment

oh ya i also need replacement remote. thanks.

Comment

yea..that's the trim plate that u need.....i was goin to buy the remote but the manual said that it didn't come with a remote so it didn't have the infrared eye for the remote...that's why i didn't buy it...but yea that's what u need for the trim plate.
        "Bean Town Crew" Member #2

Comment

you can get the trim ring from ebay. I have had to do that a few times for other headunits.

Comment

thanks guys, customlowz i couldnt find the trim ring on ebay, so i had to order it from jvc over the phone, just for that little piece of plastic i paid $18.75 shipped. kinda much if ya ask me. thanks though.

Comment

Working...
            X