Amp and Sub selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amp and Sub selection

Hello, I currently have 2 sony 12" woofers and a sony amp. To say the least... It sucks ass... I want some woofers that can be turned up loud and hit hard without popping (like the sony's). Can someone give me a good brand to buy and what to get for a kick ass system that doesnt cost too much?

i use Kicker Comp VRs and a 700.5 Kicker amp good system good price

its like nothing in the world. definition of relaxation.

Comment

Definetly kicker, but right now I have Crossfire subs hooked up to a kicker amp, and they sound better then alot of kicker subs that I've heard.

Comment

i would consider the jl audio 12w0...their only about 119 a piece and they're decent....for amps i would go with an mtx 400 watt class d amp...not too much money but sounds good
        "Bean Town Crew" Member #2

Comment

Go with solobaric the the BANG FOR THE BUCK lol bass quality is awesome

Comment

sony sucks kicker isnt to bad, audiobahn hits hard, get one immortal series, it will blow your trunk latch open, It did to mine
            To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

2 mtx 7504 15" and a mtx 801d amp. itll it hard

Comment

just ordered 2 12" kicker comp VR's with 2 MTX 500 watt amps. Cant wait till it comes in!

Comment

id get some JL audio w3's or w3v2's if i had the $$$

i own 12w0's x 2 with a alpine v12 amp

sounds great with any kind of music, my friend has 2x 10 inch kicker comp vr's and i dont like them as much... mabye cause theyre smaller i dunno but JL all the way.
                  1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

I have 2 JL audio 13w6 subs pushed by 2 MMats 1400 monoblock amps. I love it. Previously, I had 2 kicker 12' L7 (the square ones) being pushed by 1 mmats 1400 and the kickers would blow every 2 months. The JL audios are kind of expensive but you get what you pay for.

PURCHASED NOVEMBER 1991. THAT'S RIGHT, I'M THE ONE AND ONLY OWNER. BEAT THAT!

Comment

Working...
                    X