Paul Walker,Fast and Furious actor dies in car accident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
    If quashish actually didn't care, he would have never even posted in this thread.

The effort it takes to post, shows he cares, but he doesn't want to seem like a bitch, so he pretends like he doesn't care and makes everyone else out to be "falling apart".

Grow up dude.
    Yeah its sad but shit happens. It hit me hard knowing that he's not only a very good celebrity but the fact that he's a car enthusiast in and out of his acting career as one of his hobbies. Its also sad for the other guy in the car with him freak accidents do happen.

Comment

Rodas, 38, was the CEO of Always Evolving, a car customisation shop, where Saturday's charity event was being held.

Paul leaves behind his 15-year-old daughter Meadow, and former pro racer Rodas leaves behind his wife and two children.
      I am sad for both men's children and families especially since Paul's daughter was at the event and Rodas son was at the event (and even tried to race over to save his father)Roger Rodas' EIGHT-YEAR-OLD son bravely battled to save his dad from fireball wreck

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
      ... today is definitely a normal day though.
      well today would have been a normal day for me if my mom hadn't had another car accident where someone hit her (again....) and ran......she chased his ass down and got his tag number, car description and a description of him......turns out it was a rental car from Orlando......
      Last edited by Honda_Lady; 12-01-2013, 09:09 PM.
      1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
      1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
      1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
      1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Well I'm an asshole too cause I could careless if he died. Does it suck he died.... Yes do I feel bad for his family ... Yes. Other then that it doesn't effect me in anyway. People die everyday. To many men (including people I know) have died in iraq or Afghanistan and most of you don't even notice it happen cause there is no news coverage or :737383726x Facebook post about it. Sucks for Paul walker though the movies will never be the same.

Comment

That's very true. People die tragically every day. Good people, bad people, heroic people, people that are completely unremarkable... all types. We only talk about the high profile deaths.
          Is Paul Walker's death any more or less tragic than the death of anyone else? I wouldn't say so. Does his death affect me more than the death of most others? Yes. Because I'll miss his movies. It's minor. Not life-changing, like the loss of family or friends... but those movies are things that I enjoyed. They entertained me, and provided topics for discussion with my friends. My life won't be altered forever by the lack of F&F movies... but I'll miss them. For that, I mourn.

Comment

Wow this thread sucks. I expected jokes and stories related to the movies and things we did with our friends related to the movies. Instead it's a pissing match of people wanting to sound superior over others. It's sad that Paul and Roger died, but I have memories, emotions, and one encounter with Paul, not Roger. It's a broken connection, plain and simple.

With that said and as corny as it sounds I can 100% contribute the spark that lit the fire of my future to Paul. If it wasn't for FnF1 I wouldn't have gotten into cars, I wouldn't have gone to school, and I wouldn't now be an engineer. Hell I'd be a chef actually! So many awesome days getting together with the guys to watch the movies. That shit was awesome! Now I'm a grumpy old man that doesn't do anything fun haha. No meets, no "spirited driving" in groups of people, so large abundance of LEDs and loud systems lol. But I think that can be attributed to me being stuck in a tiny college town the last 3 years haha. Paul is the only famous person who has died that I will truly miss. Maybe his daughter will take over the series haha.
            '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

That actually would be cool if they put his daughter in the movie somehow.

Also we should have a pissing contest thread. Like literally measuring pissing distance. Why not? We have a pooping footlong turds thread

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
              It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

sucks to hear that he died. but i dont think its the end of the franchise. the last movie kinda ended in a way for him to disappear if they wanted it too. family and kid on the way is a good way to say hey guys im out i have a family now. he could kinda get replaced by Lucas Black. Im kinda glad Black is back cus he kinda reminds of us real car enthusiasts trying to find a spot in the car scene world.

but i wasnt really broken down by it. i feel just as sad about him as the thousands of Philippians that just died.
                miss my turbo cb7
                moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Haha the Philippians were a Christian congregation in corinth in the first century. You mean Philippinos.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                  It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

You just don't take paul walker from us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
                      sucks to hear that he died. but i dont think its the end of the franchise. the last movie kinda ended in a way for him to disappear if they wanted it too. family and kid on the way is a good way to say hey guys im out i have a family now. he could kinda get replaced by Lucas Black. Im kinda glad Black is back cus he kinda reminds of us real car enthusiasts trying to find a spot in the car scene world.

but i wasnt really broken down by it. i feel just as sad about him as the thousands of Philippians that just died.
                      You must have missed the fact FnF7 was almost finished when this happened. Maybe they had a plan to stop it there so the ending wouldn't be hard to flip with him gone. We'll have to see.
                      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                        That actually would be cool if they put his daughter in the movie somehow.

Also we should have a pissing contest thread. Like literally measuring pissing distance. Why not? We have a pooping footlong turds thread
                        dude... i piss football fields.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                        The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                          dude... i piss football fields.
                          I piss football fields, AND hit my target.

LOL

Thread = pissing match for sure.

I met Paul once. Not like we were friends or anything, it was at a car show. World of Wheels actually. He had his SR20 swapped nissan there and was friendly, signed lots of free shit for everyone and was basically about as cool as he could have been.

I have a picture with the guy and everything.

Totally shitty deal. And, for all the jokes and shit people threw out because of this guy-he was actually a gear head to the core. He supported our interests more than any single one of us. Its a shame that his death will be haunted by,"Dude I almost had you" and other stupid quotes from FnF1. He professionally competed in several sanctioned events and was a car guy.

Thats how he should be remembered by people like us. We don't know him at all. He did a lot for our community though. Really he did a lot of good for the entire planet. His non-profit responded to several world disasters since inception in 2010, and its really cool that Paul himself went to help.

Where is Vin Diesels impact on the world? What good has he done? People think he is the main star in the series, shit, dude can't even drive a manual transmission and does literally NOTHING to support our community.

RIP Paul Walker
                          Originally posted by wed3k
                          im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                            I piss football fields, AND hit my target.

LOL

Thread = pissing match for sure.

I met Paul once. Not like we were friends or anything, it was at a car show. World of Wheels actually. He had his SR20 swapped nissan there and was friendly, signed lots of free shit for everyone and was basically about as cool as he could have been.

I have a picture with the guy and everything.

Totally shitty deal. And, for all the jokes and shit people threw out because of this guy-he was actually a gear head to the core. He supported our interests more than any single one of us. Its a shame that his death will be haunted by,"Dude I almost had you" and other stupid quotes from FnF1. He professionally competed in several sanctioned events and was a car guy.

Thats how he should be remembered by people like us. We don't know him at all. He did a lot for our community though. Really he did a lot of good for the entire planet. His non-profit responded to several world disasters since inception in 2010, and its really cool that Paul himself went to help.

Where is Vin Diesels impact on the world? What good has he done? People think he is the main star in the series, shit, dude can't even drive a manual transmission and does literally NOTHING to support our community.

RIP Paul Walker
                            ^^this

Originally posted by scudweiser
                            i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

Comment

Idk who it was, but there was a member here who won a contest oor something to b on the set of the last f&f movie, he met Pw and Vd.
                              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I seen a video on FB today of a FnF actor paying tribute to Paul at the crash scene and he had 50+ phones in his face. Was sad to see that.

But looking at pictures of the aftermath crash, that car was demolished. From what I understand they lost control, hit a light pole and then the tree on the passenger side. It severly bent the car in half and thus caught on fire. Looking at google maps of the crash scene you can see how that road has light poles and trees every 10feet.

I'm sad he is gone. Not as sad as my g/f who wanted to hump his leg, but still sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X