Spoiler install template?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler install template?

Does anyone have the spoiler installation template? I have a 93 LX if that matters...

I have the spoiler, all of the wiring and relays (already installed in the car), the instructions (from Prez808), and I just ordered the trunk spring tool (still have to find the correct springs as well), but I can't find the template anywhere online.

Thanks!
    Originally posted by Junior Smurff
    Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22 View Post
    Does anyone have the spoiler installation template? I have a 93 LX if that matters...

I have the spoiler, all of the wiring and relays (already installed in the car), the instructions (from Prez808), and I just ordered the trunk spring tool (still have to find the correct springs as well), but I can't find the template anywhere online.

Thanks!

what kind of spoiler do you have would help..?
    templates on where to drill holes? some of them should be seen on the underside of the trunk (atleast for the OEM spoilers)..

Comment

I have the OEM spoiler. I noticed on the trunklid that the outer holes are stamped in the underside, but I would like the template that came with the OEM spoiker kit to mark the center holes.
      Originally posted by Junior Smurff
      Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Working...
      X