E3 Diamond fire spark plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E3 Diamond fire spark plugs

Does anyone have any experience with the E3 spark plugs? I need a tune up and I was considering trying them out to see if I can get a little better fuel mileage...
    Originally posted by Junior Smurff
    Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

ngk is most likely your best bet...seen a lot of "snake oil" spark plugs and lack of proof they are "better"
    ____

Comment

I've been running NGKs since I put the H in, but I was wondering if anyone here had actually used the E3 plugs and if so, what they thought of them.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

NGK
        dont experiment w spark plugs

even on racing aplictions you still use NGK, just colder or hotter
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
          NGK
          dont experiment w spark plugs

even on racing aplictions you still use NGK, just colder or hotter
          Bbbbut i see the commercials on SPEED, they gotta be good right????
          wat?

Comment

One of my buddys got E3 plugs for his Firebird. The car ran like crap and threw engine codes. He ended up replacing $400 dollars worth of parts before a shop said that the plugs caused the problems. I would not recommend them.

Comment

The only good I've ever heard about them comes from their website/commercials/media. I've never heard a single user or client who forked over that much $$$ say anything nice about them.

Stick with NGK, or if you are really strapped for cash, AutoLite *cringe*.
              Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                this made me
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                  lol

Comment

how many times is sumone gunna ask
                    bout aftermarket hella expensive overated
                    spark plugs when just bout everbody praises
                    the stock cheap a$$ recommended spark plugs

cracks me up everytime,
                    and i always say, hey u wanna spend that much on plugs,
                    go for it...

Comment

So many "helpful" posts not answering a simple question. All I asked was if anyone had EXPERIENCE with these plugs. Apparently, no one has or their posts might seem a bit more intelligent. If you can't answer the question asked with personal experience, why bother posting at all?

Comment

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22 View Post
                        If you can't answer the question asked with personal experience, why bother posting at all?
                        +1 Post.
                        wat?

Comment

Did I help out at all?

Comment

Originally posted by JPsAccordSE View Post
                            One of my buddys got E3 plugs for his Firebird. The car ran like crap and threw engine codes. He ended up replacing $400 dollars worth of parts before a shop said that the plugs caused the problems. I would not recommend them.
                            Originally posted by frootloops View Post
                            The only good I've ever heard about them comes from their website/commercials/media. I've never heard a single user or client who forked over that much $$$ say anything nice about them.

Stick with NGK, or if you are really strapped for cash, AutoLite *cringe*.
                            you got your answer...stop whining
                            ____

Comment

JPsAccordSE - Yes, you probably came the closest to actually answer my question..

bcjammerx - The first to make a useless post in this thread and now you're suggesting that I "stop whining"? That's funny!

Oh, and where is my answer?

First of all, "My Buddy" is NOT personal experience. Second, I don't drive a Firechicken, so how is that an answer? V8 performance with a specific spark plug does not equate with a high performance 4 cylinder.

Then the next post you, "Mr. Helpful", quoted said specifically that they had no experience with them, but would not recommend them.

Thank you all for playing!

Comment

Working...
                              X