Just bought a new CB7!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought a new CB7!

Yo! I just got home from buying my 2nd CB7. It's a 93 SE, Geneva Green Pearl, tan leather, Bose sound system (but someone put an aftermarket stereo system and jacked the wiring so I have to get some stuff to hook it all back up), 158,500 miles and a spoiler. It's dark now, so I can't take pics, but they will be up soon! It will soon be a work in progress, but it will stay mostly stock.

Anyone want to buy an 89 Civic hatch? hehe
    Originally posted by Junior Smurff
    Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

hey thats just like mines put up some pics.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

wow congrats! I am jealous. That would have been the car that I would have been driving if Honda had only mentioned that it was coming out the next month. I am glad you got it though, since I know you really appreciate and value these cars. Take some pics and show off that beautiful green color!

Comment

lucky bastard. i've been looking for something like that. can't wait to see the pics.
        "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

yo let me drive your cb7 to the meet...

if you need any heads let me know, i have a port/polished f22 w/ JG cam and an extra h23 head sitting around
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Pics dammit, pics!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808
              Pics dammit, pics!!!
              x2

Comment

Yeah i got a new cb7 too

Comment

I thought you were in need of money maple? Why do you have another CB?

^^ Clicky for Members Ride! ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                    Yeah i got a new cb7 too
                    THREADJACK!!

Pics are coming soon... Been working a lot lately (gotta support 2 CB7s now) and I haven't had the time to take pics. Maybe I'll bring it to the meet in Santa Cruz... I dunno... H22A1??? or properly working A/C? Actually, I may be able to get the H A/C problem fixed before then. And the overheating issue too. GRRR! Yeah, I needed a more comfortable DD.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22
                      THREADJACK!!

Pics are coming soon... Been working a lot lately (gotta support 2 CB7s now) and I haven't had the time to take pics. Maybe I'll bring it to the meet in Santa Cruz... I dunno... H22A1??? or properly working A/C? Actually, I may be able to get the H A/C problem fixed before then. And the overheating issue too. GRRR! Yeah, I needed a more comfortable DD.
                      damnit I demand pics! yeah i think you should sell the EF.
                      "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Here are a couple of teaser pics until I can get some better ones and build a 2nd Member's Ride thread...

It's in decent shape, but it does need work!

Pretty low miles for a 93...

I'm likin' the leather!

All that and a spoiler too!

Comment

Originally posted by accordme93
                          damnit I demand pics! yeah i think you should sell the EF.
                          The Civic is definitely for sale! Might even have a buyer already! I can bring the new SE by your house on Friday after work if you're cool with that...

Comment

Looks alot like mine when I got it.

THIS is LOW miles for a '93

It really is a labor of love making a neglected CB7 with "normal wear and tear" into something worth being proud of.

Comment

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22
                              Here are a couple of teaser pics until I can get some better ones and build a 2nd Member's Ride thread...

It's in decent shape, but it does need work!

Pretty low miles for a 93...

I'm likin' the leather!

All that and a spoiler too!
                              Looking good, but where did the SE alloys go?

Comment

Working...
                              X