EXT : 1 of a kind HALO PROJECT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EXT : 1 of a kind HALO PROJECT

I already sucessfully retro fitted 1 0em headlight with projector and square halo. Came out awesome. I am waiting on my new headlights to arrive. The old head light was for testing and fabrrcation breakthroughs. I had to by a dremmel and do some cutting . I only had to drill 1 hole. Alo it kit i bought featured dual halos. I had to ditch 1 because it was simply too big. Wait for pick updates.

Ok you can see were i drilled the hole and why. I will fill it with waterproof silicone. Also you can see how the projector is mounted. The end of it is threaded. And it fits threw the existing hole. And i tighten the nut on the back then there is a braket to mout the h1 light blub. A lock spring is included but i didnt intall it because this is only a test headlight.

This is the 2nd halo i discarded because its too big and i had to shave the bottom and top of the halo housing.
    a person who looks at somthing and see it as waste is no person at all but he who see what it could be will suceed
    out with the old and in with the new

I will update this thread when i recive my new headlights and go threw the process.
    a person who looks at somthing and see it as waste is no person at all but he who see what it could be will suceed

Comment

Cool! I always thought square or similar halos would look great and accent our car well.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Halo Project

Great work man! It matches our cars better I think. I would definately be interested in getting a set from you. Have you thought about adding or using the 2nd halo for a blinker?

Comment

nice project I prefer the halo in the stock housing with no projector where did you get the square halo from and can you get them to switch different colors?
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
            nice project I prefer the halo in the stock housing with no projector where did you get the square halo from and can you get them to switch different colors?
            On ebay i typed in projector retro fit on the search bar . The larger halo switched from white to amber but it didnt fit standing vertical.

Comment

Originally posted by cfields2702 View Post
              Great work man! It matches our cars better I think. I would definately be interested in getting a set from you. Have you thought about adding or using the 2nd halo for a blinker?
              I can make a set i must warn i paid 100 for the projector kit and ibpaint about 114 for two new depo headlights

Comment

finished product

Comment

Working...
                X