SUSPENSION/WHEELS
    15" Maxxim Screech (Equip knockoffs)
    Hankook Ventus V2's front
    Bald Fuzions rear
    93 SE Rear Disc conversion

AUDIO/ELECTRONICS
    Stolen radio
    Inop stock speakers
    Right now there are a ton of Electrical issues, some damage to passenger side front, the brakes are shot and I'm pretty sure the Tranny is about to eat itself. Again. She's got a long way to go.

FUTURE PLANS
    Hmotors K24A2, ECU and LSD trans
    ARP Studs
    Mishimoto external Oil cooler
    Battery Relocation
    Hasport Kswap mounts
    Hasport Kswap axles
    Hasport Kswap ECU harness
    Championship White paint/Black moldings/bumpers/lips/black out all chrome
    Zenki One-piece headlamps/Blackhoused/Projector retrofit/black out chrome lip
    Kouki Sedan Red/Clears
    All JDM Intersection lights
    Kouki Front bumper-shave grill lip to fit 90-91 grill
    Greddy BB6 Front lip
    CG coupe side skirts
    Mugen style ABS rear lip or Custom Diffuser(not sure which)
    OEM flushmount
    Jumdoo 50mm Classic Flares
    Astra Hammond Coupe rear louvers
    Stock Grey Coupe interior
    Weld-in Cage
    S2K Cluster
    Mugen/Recaro MS-Z Semi-bucket seats/Planted bases
    Prothane full Poly kit-purchased
    Eibach Pro-kit Springs-purchased
    Koni Sport yellows-discontinued???
    ESP 3-point Upper strut bar
    ESP engine mount kit
    EX/SE rear sub-frame swap
    ST swaybars
    Cheddas LCA's
    EBC Ultimax rotors and Red stuff pads
    Braided brake hoses
    16x8+16 4x114.3 U.S. Wheels 022 Daytona Drifters White/Polished Lip
    225/45R16 Yokohama A052 ADVANS
    Stock Acura Radio
    Fix all the Electrical problems

Parts list edited 10/13/20
    Last edited by Harriers Wake; 10-13-2020, 09:51 PM.

Excuse my ignorance but what are Zenki headlights and Kouki bumpers? I’ve only heard those terms when it comes to 240sx and their body style.
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

As it was explained to me the rough translation of Zenki is "Before something" and Kouki is "After something". It's been used as slang specifically pertaining to the S14 Silvia due to the difference in headlights stemming from the mid-generation facelift, but it's technically relevant for any model of car that has such a mid-generation facelift. Since CB's had a fairly subtle, if not extensive face-lift between 91 and 92, I guess you could say Zenki is a nerdy way to say 90-91 and Kouki is the same for 92-93. It works for just about any car but the Silvia cats will act like they own the copyright sometimes.

Comment

I don't think that combination will work with all-OEM parts. The 90-91 headlight lens has a curve higher up in the glass than the 92-93, so the grille is flat for the former and has a curve roughly mid way up for the latter. Mentioning the grille is important because if you want your grille to match your headlights, you also need the matching bumper, because the 92-93's grille is shorter and the bumper compensates for that with a raised ledge. You could dodge that with a G-Square grille, if you're into that look. Or I suppose shave the ledge off the 92-93 bumper for the 90-91 grille to fit, if you're careful in making a straight cut.

90-91
        92-93 (this car actually has your listed combination of early lights with later grille+bumper; you can see how it doesn't match up)
        G-Square grille
        Last edited by CyborgGT; 10-19-2018, 04:46 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
          I don't think that combination will work with all-OEM parts. The 90-91 headlight lens has a curve higher up in the glass than the 92-93, so the grille is flat for the former and has a curve roughly mid way up for the latter. Mentioning the grille is important because if you want your grille to match your headlights, you also need the matching bumper, because the 92-93's grille is shorter and the bumper compensates for that with a raised ledge. You could dodge that with a G-Square grille, if you're into that look. Or I suppose shave the ledge off the 92-93 bumper for the 90-91 grille to fit, if you're careful in making a straight cut.

90-91
          92-93 (this car actually has your listed combination of early lights with later grille+bumper; you can see how it doesn't match up)
          G-Square grille
          That was my immediate thought as well. I had a 92-93 bumper on my car for winter with a 92-93 grille and 90-91 headlights and it didn't fit great. I had originally done the 92-92 bumper with the cheesy projector 1 piece headlights for giggles for winter but they were so dim the car was undriveable.

The Laurel Blue Metallic really brings me back. Sometimes I want to do a second round, but the memories are better than the reality.

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post

90-91
            G-Square grille
            I didn't realize the later bumper had the lip to fit the later grill but I'm ok with shaving the bumper to fit the 90-91 grill, I feel like the 90-91 lights and grill have to go to together. Coincidentally the blacked out lip around the headlamps I'm planning to do came from the second pic you posted. The first time I saw that photo I knew I had to do that to all of the chrome on the car.

Comment

All of the chrome on the car? I'm definitely interested in seeing how that comes out. I think the chrome trim around the glass dates the car a bit, and there are little things I'd like to try to bring mine out of the '90s, but I also worry about blacking it out looking cheesy. Could go either matte or gloss with the black, or even try body color, or a combination of a couple of those depending on the specific pieces in question... I've got some experimentation ahead of me for sure.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I'm fairly certain a chrome shop could do it but I feel it would be fairly expensive. If a cheaper alternative exists that looks as good, I'd rather just research that and try it myself on some junkyard trim to see if it works.

Comment

Working...
                X