Gun owners post up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
    Did you get the magnifier as well? I'm not a fan of red dots but thought for a while about putting a holographic with a magnifier on a flip to side mount on my 15-22.
    Yes it was free and it came with a stationary mount for the magnifier. I think I am getting a larue mount for the red dot.

I've tried the Primary Arms red dots and they are pretty sweet for 100 bucks!

I am the opposite of you, I hate the holographic sights. I also have an aimpoint pro 4moa and the moa is kind of big for anything past 100yrds. The acogs are pretty sweet also but I don't like the magnification for normal range shooting.
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Hey guys I'm finally making a permanent move to MI next week. I own about 10 guns including multiple handguns, and then long guns including an AR. I was at my local gun shop and it I saw a sign that had of list of states they don't sell guns to, MI being one of them. He said it cost 200 dollars to register a gun. I've never registered any of mine because I don't have to. Do I really have to register my firearms and does it cost 200 each? That's a lot of money and regardless I'm not a fan of registering firearms. I have a CWL and plan on taking a class when I get there just to familiarize myself with local laws. So I can currently carry firearms in MI with my license, but as soon as I become a resident I have to register? Sounds silly. If you guys are familiar with this issue or from MI can help me with the process I would greatly appreciate it. The info I found on the MI gov website conflicts with other things I've heard and is kind of confusing.
      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

I think you have to have a pistol purchase permit, I don't know how much that cost. If you already own them I don't think you have to register them. I don't think they are strict like those other shitty city's but then again I don't live there.
        Last edited by phatdoughnut; 05-19-2014, 10:41 PM.

Comment

I got some good info from the Woodward FB page, but I'm just going to call the Sheriffs office tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
            I got some good info from the Woodward FB page, but I'm just going to call the Sheriffs office tomorrow.

That's what I would do. I know a lot of people who travel and make calls to states that they might go through. Normally they get pretty good info.

Comment

I might also be buying another XD-M. Graduation gift to myself and it's going to be months before I'll be able to buy a handgun over there.

Comment

I just found this thread and all I can say is that I need to spend more time in the off topics! lol. I've got a glock23, 12 guage shotgun, and couple rifles. Gonna be getting a Colt Defense AR-15 hopefully by christmas!

If at first you don't suceed, then skydiving is not for you.

I try not to down talk anyone, when I read my old questions I realize I was an idiot too.

Comment

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to what this is?

Comment

.45-70? Hell idk, that's a weird rim.
                    Last edited by bassrock234; 05-21-2014, 09:54 PM.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Well they use standard AR mags. 300-500 grain bullets.

Comment

458 socom...

Comment

Lol nope. Bigger!

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                            Anyone want to hazard a guess as to what this is?
                            Horndady xtp, maybe .45
                            Or a 450 beowulf
                            MRT
                            37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                            30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                            27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                            Originally posted by Tippey764
                            I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            sneaky motherfucker

Comment

It's a .500 caliber Beowulf AR. Mean SOB! It's like shooting 3"mag slugs very accurately and quickly. Sadly it's my dads new toy. But I just picked up a RIA 10mm 2011! And a Ruger 22/45 Lite! Haven't been able to shoot them yet or get picks, but I'll update later.

Comment

I've been hunting for an SVT-40 that isn't ridiculously priced...no luck so far.

For those that don't know, the SVT-40 is a semi-auto that shoots 7.62x54R (not related to the PSL). It kind of looks like a semi-auto Mosin. Cool stuff.
                                Originally posted by sweet91accord
                                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X