Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm making a comeback how is everyone?..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm making a comeback how is everyone?..

So after 8 Cb7s, and 4-5 years since I've owned a CB7. I decided to look into buying another Accord. I'm 27 idk why but I feel old (No offense guys) and need to get my ass back into a project to get me busy and remind me of when I was happy and always enjoying life and fixing every little annoying thing a CB7 will throw at me. Lol...

Personally I want a EX 92-93 ..and just restore it completely and by that I mean make look like it was sitting in the Honda dealer just yesterday...should be a good project for years to come...

Can't wait to be back guys I really missed this forum never has been the same for me.

Originally posted by deevergote
    .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

I’ve had a similar thought. You see modified cars, but you rarely see them restored (save for fleetw00d’s fleet....) I love the idea of bringing a CB7 back to “like new” condition!

Though I’d probably still do an H22 swap and some minor suspension upgrades...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

I’ve had a similar thought. You see modified cars, but you rarely see them restored (save for fleetw00d’s fleet....) I love the idea of bringing a CB7 back to “like new” condition!

Though I’d probably still do an H22 swap and some minor suspension upgrades...
      Tell me why as soon as I posted this dam thread I'm already looking up Turbo kits and visiting Bisimotos website hahaha...

This is going to be a lot harder than I thought brother. Lol

Originally posted by deevergote
      .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

If this is your plan, spend the extra money and but they best possible one you can find.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Not a 92-93 EX, but here are a couple good candidates: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210356
          90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
          08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
            Not a 92-93 EX, but here are a couple good candidates: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210356
            ya, just buy one of these and you're good to go

Comment

Working...
            X