• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please identify this car

Think again fools!
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technolo...211223675.html

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
    Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

So it is basically a FWD ~150hp car that looks like a Veyron from 10+feet away?
    The bodywork is well done. Nothing else positive to say.
    Maybe if he made it AWD and dropped some sort of engine that made 1001hp like a real Veyron, then it would make sense...
    Last edited by rexload; 07-15-2011, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Fail....
      The CB7 Collector.
      Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
      92 LX Coupe F22A1
      2013 Toyota Corolla S
      92 EX Sedan F22A1
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Bugatti Veyron

Comment

Cougatti LOL definitely intuition props.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
            Bugatti Veyron
            fail bro!

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
            Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

He's got it listed for $89,000... I don't think so boss. Not for a V6 automatic with a homemade body kit. I would be embarrassed to start that up in front of anyone. However it does look like nice body work though, props for that!
              MR Thread
              GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

When he was done making this vomit projectile, he told himself, "failure is the only option"
                I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                My coupe!!!
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

For those ripping on this...I'd like to see you execute a project of this scale and level.

Nope, instead, we diss on it and then get giddy over a pair of ebay amber corner lights on a 20 year old plain-jane family sedan.
                  Originally posted by sweet91accord
                  if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Yes he has talent when it comes to body work. However, I would give him even more props if it was something original. He obviously has the talent, why copy someone else? It's kind of like painting a Picasso on plain paper and trying to sell it for $100,000.
                    Last edited by GhostAccord; 07-16-2011, 02:33 PM.
                    MR Thread
                    GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

This isn't a fail. Some of the comments I have read about this are the ones that fail. This happens to be what some people call a work of art. There is a lot of time, money, and talent into making this automobile to what it is. Yea so what its a fake. There are also fake lambos and other exotic/rare cars being sold at this price and they are SELLING. If this is the way he wants to go, then let this guy do it instead of ragging on him. It isn't like its destroyed.

Comment

im impressed with the work. but to live ANYWHERE near the Bugatti power, he'll have to do some MAJOR engine work. get some boost in there with some bigger wheels to get rid of that gap. other than that, it looks good.

Comment

If it's out of your reach, please don't pretend it's not!

IMO, Being a poser is lame and kit cars are g@y!

MR Thread
                          GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

sooooooo you read the porsche thread, saw this car mentioned and decided to make a thread about it?

cool thread bro.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                              For those ripping on this...I'd like to see you execute a project of this scale and level.

Nope, instead, we diss on it and then get giddy over a pair of ebay amber corner lights on a 20 year old plain-jane family sedan.
                              He's got a good point

Then I look at Wherms CB...
                              The CB7 Collector.
                              Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                              92 LX Coupe F22A1
                              2013 Toyota Corolla S
                              92 EX Sedan F22A1
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Working...
                              X