Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So my buddy is a pretty good car flipper...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unfortunately that cvic will be replaced by a chevy aveo and sent to the crushers, such a waste.

on that note.. anyone ever check out the insurance auctions to see cars the title as "Totalled"? its a effin joke man

Comment

Awe Shit. He Hit Vtek!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
        uh, i hate honda civics cause they make sense to own, they get good gas mileage, they're reliable, they're cheap own and operate and they make tons of parts for them....i mean wtf man? later.
        Yep, all excellent reasons to not buy a car. who would accept a car with all those *issues* anyways?
        Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
        Driving while on the phone?
        Nah, actually some slut didnt yield and she clipped him. the slick roads or fairly high speeds didnt help out either..
        Originally posted by skilzz View Post
        that car is faaarrr from totaled where im from
        I feel ya. i went to his house the next day to check in on him, and ended up moving the conversation from his effed up arm to trying to buy that civic...
        Originally posted by skilzz View Post
        unfortunately that cvic will be replaced by a chevy aveo and sent to the crushers, such a waste.

on that note.. anyone ever check out the insurance auctions to see cars the title as "Totalled"? its a effin joke man
        Yeah, thats how i got my car. will never get a totaled car again. NO matter what, it wont be fixed 100%.
        Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
        Awe Shit. He Hit Vtek!!!
        Seriously? Youre gonna joke about that????

JK

It was his JDM purple VTACK that caused the massive powa

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
        Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
          When I wrecked my Dakota, my insurance totalled it out bc both air bags deployed. The only physical damage was the grill was smashed in a little.
          my insurance company does the same. once airbags are deployed they just call it totaled. sort of pisses me off really

no
          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
          $30 HID kits here Thread
          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

My brother just lost his Civic as well. Three guys racing, first two split to stop on either side of my brother, third guy nailed him. Pushed the rear end to the rear axle.
            90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
            08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
              My brother just lost his Civic as well. Three guys racing, first two split to stop on either side of my brother, third guy nailed him. Pushed the rear end to the rear axle.
              You sure that wasn't an assassination attempt? I mean two guys boxing him in and then a third guy ramming him in the rear? I hope they get their asses beaten though, I hate people who race on the streets.

Comment

Working...
              X