No announcement yet.

Vaportini Anyone? (Preferably 21+)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tommi, don't want to rustle any feathers but I think the main reason you are getting the responses you are is because this seems like such a poor idea. I don't know enough of the medical implications to say one way or the other if this is a dangerous practice or not. I am certain that no one on this board has the medical expertise to answer that question either.

With that said, based on the opinions of medicals professionals, I wouldn't think this is a safe practice as it would allow for rapid alcohol consumption without very close care, similar to alcohol enemas as previously stated. While I agree it doesn't seem as stigmatized as that practice, it still holds the same dangers. If you do want to continue, I would say become educated on the physical effects and how, if possible, to do so safely.

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Obviously nobody is paying attention. Everybody is just trying to say it's a stupid idea. Technically the responses are "off topic". Have I not made it clear that I don't care whether you think it's dangerous or not? It's absolutely true that it's easy to OD with it because you can't vomit. But I can't remember the last time I drank too much to be able to drive, so I think I have consumption under control. It also doesn't bypass the liver. The alcohol goes into you blood and your liver starts to work as a filter to break the alcohol down into acetic acid. I have plenty of knowledge on anatomy and anatomical processes. I've spoken with a medical professional about this before I even tried it, the guy who runs the VA medical center in town. He said it sounded like a bad idea, but couldn't think of any reason why it's bad except OD reason. There is absolutely no reason why I would inhale more than I would regularly drink. And realistically you feel the affect much quicker than you would with alcohol and the main reason people end up puking is because they are still ingesting while digesting. It would also be very hard to get drunk quickly. It takes longer physical time to inhale a shot rather than drinking it because of the process.

I could shoot a shot every few seconds, I would take 5-10 minutes to cycle through a shot out of one of these. The other benefit is that it is actually easier to control your buzz. The instant response means you can regulate easier. It's not sitting in your system getting absorbed slowly and it also wears off quicker because it isn't slowly absorbed.

So once again, this isn't a substance abuse thing, it's not a get hammered asap thing, it's just something different. If you're just going to post that it's stupid, don't bother. I'm just curious to hear EXPERIENCES people have had.
      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

And what's Tommi have to do with this conversation lol?

Comment

I'm kinda curious if you can purchase rum in an ecig
          visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
            And what's Tommi have to do with this conversation lol?
            Shit, wrong person, haha. Y'alls cars look similar in that signature photo and I don't get on here quite as often as I used to so I thought you were him and had just changed screen names. My bad.

About the vaportini thing, as long as you are safe and have done your research you're doing better than 99% of people. Does it "taste"? I would think it would sting a little like when you inhale lime juice or something of the sort.

Originally posted by Maple50175
            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Yea, it taste just like whatever you're vaporizing. It doesn't burn from being alcohol, but the setup I had was super warm, which wasn't pleasant. The Vaportini looks like it won't be as hot.

Comment

Ive tried something similar to this but I used a nebulizer.
                I put a small amount of vodka in my nebulizer and inhaled the vapor.it didnt sting or anything but it got me drunk way too fast for my liking. This is something that can be tried but can become deadly way too quickly,especially for those that go over the limit.

Comment

I thought the concept was interesting when I first heard of it... but I like to taste my drinks. I'm actually not a fan of being drunk! To me, this bypasses the good part of drinking

Comment

Working...
                  X