Mountaineer totaled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
    I'm glad she's ok, well with non life-threatening injuries. I'm sure that it's an emotionally and mental stressful time, but it gives you so much more to be thankful for.
    Thank you, I didn't eat anything all day until last night 9:30pm.............I'm feeling very physically drained as well, along with her. Barely got any sleep last night and they came to get her for a stress test about 8:11 and she's been gone doing that ever since.......... Starting to get worried, she missed my brother stopping by, he wants to text him when she gets back.
    1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Damn that shit looked like it hurt ouch

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
        Damn that shit looked like it hurt ouch
        She wasn't hurting as bad as everyone told her to expect to hurt but has had a headache that hasn't gone away. Has only just barely eased off.

Comment

now you can sell the motor like i said in the first place.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Well that sucks. Scrap it and use the proceeds to buy a tranny?
            Originally posted by cb7dazz
            And you're english is much better than some people on this board and it's their primary language.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            ...for example

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
              now you can sell the motor like i said in the first place.
              Originally posted by muhammedmian View Post
              Well that sucks. Scrap it and use the proceeds to buy a tranny?
              yup part it out! you make a lot of money that way. its just time consuming.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

I know you all can't help much but even $10-$20 donation will help me an abundance.

https://www.givesendgo.com/JacksonMa...Ev54c.facebook

Comment

That 302 is worth at least $500 tons of people will buy the engine, then sell the trans and sell what you can't sell as scrap. Money can be had to either fix the accord or find a beater. It's work an May take sometime but that's where I'd start.

02 Crv
                  02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                  92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                  Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
                    That 302 is worth at least $500 tons of people will buy the engine, then sell the trans and sell what you can't sell as scrap. Money can be had to either fix the accord or find a beater. It's work an May take sometime but that's where I'd start.
                    It has been sitting in a tow truck storage lot for 3 weeks collecting storage charges that we can't pay and it's doubtful that we would profit at all from selling that heap after the storage charges are paid when it gets sold, after 8 days it was already at over $400. Not just storage charges, it's also recovery charges, having to flip it back upright at the scene of the accident. Which means that by now, I wouldn't even make any money off of it, I'm just going to sell the Accord for a parts car and take that money to go towards something else.
                    Last edited by Honda_Lady; 04-30-2016, 02:16 PM.

Comment

That's why it's best to pay early if insurance isn't paying I know we charge 35 a day for outside storage in the lot and at minimum 225 a tow. I run the body shop side and he runs the towing so I understand the fees.

02 Crv
                      02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                      92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.

Comment

That's why it's best to pay early if insurance isn't paying I know we charge 35 a day for outside storage in the lot and at minimum 225 a tow. I run the body shop side and he runs the towing so I understand the fees.
                        If we had the money the first day to pay, but having only liability only insurance means, we don't get compensated for it and we don't have another vehicle and no friends willing to help us move it, so all we CAN do is write it off and sign the title over to them and me sell the Accord for a parts car just to get by. We are outcasts, invisible to the world at large, with no one that is ever willing to help us with anything. Not even "family." So how exactly am I supposed to pay it early with barely enough minimal amount of money just to make it threw a month without paying any bills out of pocket, simply trying to survive from day to day, do you have an answer for that? Because I don't.........

Comment

I don't have an answer to a lot of things, but remember he looks out for you, but you must also try to better yourself too, he gives each and everyone of us a skill in someway or another and he gave each and everyone of us all he had for a chance of making this life the best we can. And in general Friends are not always the answer or even help, as a man whom befriends all is not a friend of The Lord. You may just be looking in the wrong places with the wrong goals, ambition, or attitude.

I not anyone here can help you directly but we are all sorry for your situation but with the right heart and mind set you can conquer just about anything one sits their mind too.

Maybe look into local public transportation to get you both to and from work as hard work in my opinion makes for a better life in general just don't forget the true important gifts in life along the way. I hope some of what I've said helps y'all, keep your head up and your prayers true.

02 Crv

Comment

I don't have an answer to a lot of things, but remember he looks out for you, but you must also try to better yourself too, he gives each and everyone of us a skill in someway or another and he gave each and everyone of us all he had for a chance of making this life the best we can. And in general Friends are not always the answer or even help, as a man whom befriends all is not a friend of The Lord. You may just be looking in the wrong places with the wrong goals, ambition, or attitude.

I not anyone here can help you directly but we are all sorry for your situation but with the right heart and mind set you can conquer just about anything one sits their mind too.

Maybe look into local public transportation to get you both to and from work as hard work in my opinion makes for a better life in general just don't forget the true important gifts in life along the way. I hope some of what I've said helps y'all, keep your head up and your prayers true.
                            I do believe that God has all things in his hands. My mom works through a nursing agency that is based 3 hours away, and doesn't have any shifts in town that is serviced by our RTS routes, only shifts they have are in outlining cities and towns not serviced by local busses. My mom has already asked about a case that she can ride the bus for, we have asked multiple churches, friends and family to pray for us, and keep a lookout for a vehicle that we can get our hands on. And as far working, my mom works 60 hours a week or more, how much more should she work, and despite my exceptional skill and knowledge about cars, no one will hire me, I have a feeling that one reason is because I'm female, as well as because they see I'm "different" because of my Autism and other things. I have beat the pavement so hard that it hit me back, now after being rear ended 6 times AND having a genetic, cervical (neck) defect that causes me SOOOOOOOOO MUCH pain that it's unbearable to sit, stand, lay down or any type of movement, just working on my OWN vehicle (when I have one) makes me feel like dying, I don't know if I can continue working on cars as a career.
                            Last edited by Honda_Lady; 05-09-2016, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                              I do believe that God has all things in his hands. My mom works through a nursing agency that is based 3 hours away, and doesn't have any shifts in town that is serviced by our RTS routes, only shifts they have are in outlining cities and towns not serviced by local busses. My mom has already asked about a case that she can ride the bus for, we have asked multiple churches, friends and family to pray for us, and keep a lookout for a vehicle that we can get our hands on. And as far working, my mom works 60 hours a week or more, how much more should she work, and despite my exceptional skill and knowledge about cars, no one will hire me, I have a feeling that one reason is because I'm female, as well as because they see I'm "different" because of my Autism and other things. I have beat the pavement so hard that it hit me back, now after being rear ended 6 times AND having a genetic, cervical (neck) defect that causes me SOOOOOOOOO MUCH pain that it's unbearable to sit, stand, lay down or any type of movement, just working on my OWN vehicle (when I have one) makes me feel like dying, I don't know if I can continue working on cars as a career.
                              do you have health insurance? have you seen a doctor? i know florida chose not to expand medicaid, so it can be a tricky situation to navigate for lower income folks without children. are you considered disabled by the state of florida?

does your mother do home medical care? is she a cna, rn?

since you have some auto knowledge and are a woman, have you considered teaching other women? i'm not sure exactly how to get that started up. perhaps someone on the forum might be better assistance?

Comment

He doesn't make things work out perfectly for you. He gives you the ability and chances to make it perfect for yourself.

I understand that it is difficult for you to find a job. However, there are many opportunities out there, especially for online customer service. It is obvious that you can form well-written and thought out responses. Try looking for something part time in online customer service. This entails learning the basics of someone's company and answering emails from your home computer.

There are many websites that offer a place for you to create a profile for customer service positions. Employers look through these websites to find someone to answer questions that their customer's have.

I know it is possible for you to get work through this. My company in CA just hired a disabled person (in a wheelchair) who is autistic. He is in Ohio and is still able to complete his job.

There is something out there for you. You just need to try harder to find it.

Comment

Working...
                                X