Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freshnasty View Post
    this is the message that i got when i clicked on the blizzshade link

Your administrator has required a password to access this forum. Please enter this password now.
    Note: This requires cookies!
    Read the sticky at the bottom of the classifieds to get the password.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Brian....I've never asked you,but how do you like your suspension setup? it's right around how low I want mine to be. I've been thinking about Tein S-techs. They appear to be a decent kit, for the money. I found them for a little under $200 through ebay, do you like where your's sits? or would you go a little higher?

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
        Brian....I've never asked you,but how do you like your suspension setup? it's right around how low I want mine to be. I've been thinking about Tein S-techs. They appear to be a decent kit, for the money. I found them for a little under $200 through ebay, do you like where your's sits? or would you go a little higher?
        Well right now it rides like ass cause I have stock blown front shocks in right now. When I had good DropZone shocks it rode great, and it sits just right with me now. I can go lower but then I cant get a jack under it to jack it up if I have to. lol
        I'm gonna get Koni Yellows when I get the chance so I wont have anymore front suspension problems.
        I love my car low, the lower the better! Once I get the fronts done its back to being slammed!!
        Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
        CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
        Coupe MRT

Comment

What about camber? how's that playing out for you? do you have a correction kit, and how low are you exactly? like 3"?

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
            What about camber? how's that playing out for you? do you have a correction kit, and how low are you exactly? like 3"?
            I do not have a camber kit, i don't want one. I just get the toe out of it and I'm ok. I have no clue how low I am, I measured the space under the front mud flaps and the ground and it was 1". I think its about 1 1/2" now cause I raised it some. Plus the flaps are kinda wore down from scraping. lol

^click for MRT^
            CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
            Coupe MRT

Comment

Yeah, that's the next thing I want to do with Wanda. But where I live it'd be really stupid to go lower than 2"...plus we have mud season here. That's the only thing I worry about. I've got my truck to deal with the mud though, so I'm hoping I can afford those Teins soon. I thought about sleeves too, idk yet...

life is good.

Comment

Lawlz mud season.......

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                  Lawlz mud season.......
                  I know....it sucks.

life is good.

Comment

How do ypu keep your engine bay so clean? Like factory clean
                    NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                    DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                      How do ypu keep your engine bay so clean? Like factory clean
                      Well I got the car for a Honda Mechanic and it was clean, I also did this trick:
                      http://www.1017.org/nsx/Enginetrick/EngineTrick.htm

Going to put up newer updated pics soon!!

^click for MRT^
                      CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                      Coupe MRT

Comment

hey slut what you been up to?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                          hey slut what you been up to?
                          Not much bro!
                          Just waiting for the trans to come, oh I also am going to look at a F22 motor today! In the mail I'm waiting for my Front Koni Yellows and 4 new Falken 512's for the 10th Anniversary rims!
                          Yo T your car is the HOTNESS!! Them white rims look killer! Keep it up man!

^click for MRT^
                          CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                          Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
                            Not much bro!
                            Just waiting for the trans to come, oh I also am going to look at a F22 motor today! In the mail I'm waiting for my Front Koni Yellows and 4 new Falken 512's for the 10th Anniversary rims!
                            Yo T your car is the HOTNESS!! Them white rims look killer! Keep it up man!
                            tryin man. tryin. glad you got that tranny coming in now you can make it to my meet. haha. got a few tricks up my sleeve for my CB tho

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                              tryin man. tryin. glad you got that tranny coming in now you can make it to my meet. haha. got a few tricks up my sleeve for my CB tho
                              Thats great I'm watch your MR thread

Well if I ever hear back from the guy to know if the trans is even on the way. I haven't herd from him since the $ was sent to him.

^click for MRT^
                              CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                              Coupe MRT

Comment

wowowowowowowzers man, ur ride is clean, i didnt think it was gonna b all clean like it is, the bay, int, ext its tight, you need leather to top it off.

one question tho, can you see the yellow on the road clearly over headlight hids.
                                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X