No announcement yet.

R.I.P Daniel (JDMDaniel240)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my condolences out to him and his family. God Bless..
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

We went back to the scene of the accident today

Pretty much he came around the curve ( behind me ) and the car went sideways into the tree missing all of the bark infront of my car

Comment

And me just looking in sadness

I almost forgot

While we were sitting here

Many many cars drove by on their way home from work, not a single one stopping

We were there for a good 15-20 minutes

The only car to stop and the driver get out to check on us was a cb7.

Last edited by Tippey764; 05-06-2013, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post

Intentional or not, this is a meaningful pic.

And you answered my unasked question about what kind of car you were driving.
          MRT
          37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
          30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
          27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
          Originally posted by Tippey764
          I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
          Originally posted by deevergote
          sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Please leave the Honda emblem there for Daniel. Miss you bro.
            Originally posted by Mishakol129
            Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
              Please leave the Honda emblem there for Daniel. Miss you bro.
              We brought that with us and left it there intentionally

Comment

We brought that with us and left it there intentionally
                Good call.

Comment

Man Ill say it again but RIP

Sad he had to go so soon. Kills me when people die young

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I almost forgot

While we were sitting here

Many many cars drove by on their way home from work, not a single one stopping

We were there for a good 15-20 minutes

The only car to stop and the driver get out to check on us was a cb7.

Damn that's a very strong picture there, is as if he was there in front of you and you were looking at him.

CALI LIFE STYLE
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

Originally posted by 408cb7 View Post
                      Damn that's a very strong picture there, is as if he was there in front of you and you were looking at him.
                      I didn't even think of it that way, i totally see it now though. I was just looking down at the tree.

Comment

Seeing the tree like that just gave me chills. I honestly can't imagine what the scene was like when it happened.

Once again, RIP to our fallen brother.

We're all here for you when it's too much to handle in person.

Comment

Sad story..

But I would delete this post.. Or at minimum the details of what happened.

Comment

RIP Daniel.
                            My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Still miss you bro. Waiting on my sticker....

Comment

Sorry i closed this guys

There was a lot of shit coming up and i didn't have the time or patience to deal with it.

On wednesday we went to see the car

We talked with the police officer for a bit as well

We aren't allowed to see the go-pro video, the only person who is would be his dad, the officer said he dad declined to see it and didn't want anyone else to either.

With the video they could calculate a few things

Daniel hit the tree at 54mph
                                The time between him losing control to hitting the tree was 3.some seconds. In just that little amount of time he want from in control to into a tree and dead. That sure does make you think a bit about how fast shit can go wrong.

The death was ruled an accident and the case is closed.

Funny shit actually, the officer said he read every post in this thread. He pretty much confirmed that yes in fact we are correct that no one will be in any trouble, the fact that he was in a full conscious state and choose to drive the way he did himself is why none of us are under any speculation.

Later today we're having a cruise in memory of him to the site of the accident. Memorial stickers will also be handed out for free ( thats the day daniel would have wanted it anyways ) to everyone who comes.

I've been getting by myself pretty fine up until this friday. At work i nearly started crying in a customers house. I had to stop and take a few deep breaths and go " you can do this, just finish this and get out to the car ". It finally hit me on friday because thats around the time i would have called him to hang out.

I'll leave this thread from here on out open. Its a memorial thread and a chilling reminder as to what can go wrong. if you want to bitch about taking it to a track then start a new thread and post up information about tracks all over the country and what it takes to go to them. If you're not going to do that then please kindly keep to yourself.

Heres a picture of the stickers ( i had to link it because its fucking huge if i post it )

http://i523.photobucket.com/albums/w...A.jpg~original

Don't ask me for one because they aren't mine and i'm not responsible for distributing them

Comment

Working...
                                X