Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Introduction

Hello everyone My name is Danyal pronounced the same was as Daniel just a unique way to spell it. I once joined the site many years ago, but we had a crash and Pandemic had to use a backup to my account was lost, but I never reregistered until now. I am from Northern Virginia, if any of you guys remember the meet in Springfield, VA back in 2008 I live very close to that area about 10 minutes away. I have two CB7's. The first one I inherited from my family. My parents originally bought it year 2000. It is a 91 SE. Time hasn't been the best to it, but I am trying my best to make it a whole again. Just little things like replacing broken trim pieces, adding fogs, switched my factory spoiler to a jacklee original flushmount. And just various little things like that as long with proper maintenance. Only mod on the car is that it is lowered, original on Koni oranges with nuespeed springs, but my brother switched it to Nex coilverovers, which I plan to replace with Teins soon. My second CB is a 1990 EX coupe, this I purchased more recently back in September of 2018. The only reason I purchased this car is because it had under 24k miles upon purchase. This is the one if you have seen my thread about the transmission issue. That one is pretty clean the paint is faded, but the car when it drives feel like new. No shaking or any major issues until this one. It is up to 29k miles almost to 30k, but still very clean car. Only other repair I done on it since purchase is replacing the alternator. Hopefully the new TCU I order puts the car back into running condition. If you like to know any thing please ask!

Welcome to the forum again. Glad to see you are still lurking around. I’m curious to see these gems.
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Welcome back! I think I was actually at that meet!

Comment

Grumpy I'll post them soon.

Devee, yes you were I wish I had known at the time, but I was only in 8th grade at the time so I couldn't have driven myself at that time.

Comment

Working...
        X