Vex : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vex : 1992 Accord EX

After 2 years? I am finally back in one. Same color as my old one and drives amazing!

This is my 3rd CB7 and hopefully the one that stays with me for awhile. Anyone interested in my previous one can check it out HERE.

The plans are pretty much the same as my last one. It's primary usage will be for DD with all accessories working. I have two boys and my wife said I can get another project as long as it's a 4 door. (I also drive a 95 EG hatch) The mods will simply be more oem goodies and just replacing old/worn parts. The biggest change will probably be an H22 swap but that won't be anytime soon, at least I think so.

Modifications / Engine
    - Original F22A6 with matching transmission clocked at 227K.

Suspension / Wheels
    - Stock EX Alloys
    - 94-95 CD5 7 Spoke Wheels (Junk yard pick up, needs cleaned up and tires before putting on.)

Interior / Ice
    - Kenwood DDX375BT Double Din Head Unit
    - Alpine 4-Ch Amp driving all door speakers
    - Bazooka 8" Subwoofer
    - Kicker Fronts & Rears
    - Viper alarm w/ keyless entry

Exterior / Eye Candy
    - Stock af

Updates
    - Replaced clutch, rear main seal, throw out bearing 9/15/2018.
    - Picked up CD5 Wheels from junkyard 9/23/2018.
    - Purchased OEM new bra+mask and usdm 92-93 fogs with harness + switch. Arrives 9/25/2018.
    Last edited by Vex; 09-24-2018, 09:02 PM.

That’s a good clean start. Type-D red interior?
    5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

Originally posted by NH-503P-3 View Post
      That’s a good clean start. Type-D red interior?
      Red, maroon whatever you call it haha.

Comment

Type-D is nice. I do like the red. Some folks don’t but whatever. Get it lookin good like your last one.

~Mark~

Comment

Type-D is nice. I do like the red. Some folks don’t but whatever. Get it lookin good like your last one.
          I like it too.

You don't see this color interior anymore and sets you apart from everyone who wants that black/grey interior. To each their own though

For anyone who may be interested, this is what i've been working on. I know it's not a CB but I love both of em.

1995 Civic CX with my buddies wrecked integra's B18C1 with a GSR trans.

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1769/...8a38fd52_k.jpg

(Not going to post actual image code till I get my desktop up and going so I can re-size images, they are gigantic.)

Comment

Also picked up some CD5 wheels to rock with for a little while. Probably spend some money to replace bushings, tie rods and my torn driver passenger side axle.

https://flic.kr/p/PgApfw

Also have an oem bra and fogs coming in tomorrow, may have to whip out the mirrorless.
            Last edited by Vex; 09-24-2018, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Well I can’t say I haven’t seen much type-D. I’m at a pick a part every weekend. I’m fortunate enough in my searches to find a leather equipped type-D interior from which I still have the door panel leather. Does it still have the OG floor mats?

~Mark~

Comment

Well I can’t say I haven’t seen much type-D. I’m at a pick a part every weekend. I’m fortunate enough in my searches to find a leather equipped type-D interior from which I still have the door panel leather. Does it still have the OG floor mats?
                Yes the car is complete. I'll snap more photos today and get em up.

And lol, I go to our pick and pay here quite often too! 😂

Comment

ha is that the one that popped up for sale on the cb7 accords page?

good buy!
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                    ha is that the one that popped up for sale on the cb7 accords page?

good buy!
                    I saw it on NWP.

Comment

Working...
                    X