Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ander View Post
    Evo, yum. lol.

I'm diggin your car though. I'd like to see some nice daytime shots of the car and the engine bay. You should do that
    i plan on it soon. my friend that took the last picture posted is an amateur photography so i'll have him do it.

i also decided that i don't care about this car anymore haha. it's just a DD and will probably stay that way but i do plan to fix the rust one spot at a time
    90 ACCORD EX..<-- MR thread

Comment

Originally posted by xaaronx View Post
      hanging out with faster, nicer cars ha. i still need to get a different lip.
      At least your car isn't easter egg purple.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

stopped by a junkyard today and ran across a 94/95 DX. saw the lip and thought "eh, what the hell." so i literally ripped it off the front bumper because i didn't bring tools lol. took it to the front desk and the dude just let me have it.

still need to wash it and throw some forever black on it. lol

Comment

good looking seattle silver cb. looks good with the lip and i love the wheels as well. i think a carbon fiber hood would really set the look off for your car i plan to do that for mine as well.

Comment

i appreciate the kind words, man. i've thought about a carbon hood but i'm not so sure i'd like it. i've got enough black accents as it is. a carbon hood may be overkill.

got a few new pictures today with my camera. i love how it makes my car look way better than it is haha. btw, no more g-square replica. it's up for sale now. i think i like the all 90-91 front end better. slightly more aggressive looking.

one of the interior with (somewhat) new genuine ITR shift boot and ebay knob. gauges are also gone now because i just kind of felt like a ricer with them haha.

Comment

i love the car and i love the old school cassette player...Still have mines tooo !!!!!!!!!!
              VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
              1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
              MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

haha yeah i don't think i'll ever get rid of my cassette player. my glovebox is literally stacked with mixtapes.

Comment

hit and run. yuck.

Comment

ahh dude that sucks about the hit and run!!

I think the G-square grill looks awesome paint matched on the seattle silver dont sell it!!!

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                    be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

i like ur cb u should come to a meet some time!!

Comment

hit and run. yuck.

man thats gotta hurt do u need a door?

Comment

Originally posted by busak87 View Post
                          ahh dude that sucks about the hit and run!! I think the G-square grill looks awesome paint matched on the seattle silver dont sell it!!!
                          already gone i'm digging the 90-91 grille painted black anyways.. oh well.

Originally posted by hotboxnaccord View Post
                          i like ur cb u should come to a meet some time!!
                          thanks, man. i've almost gone to a few but always have slightly more important engagements the day of haha.

Originally posted by hotboxnaccord View Post
                          man thats gotta hurt do u need a door?
                          yeah, but i think i'm just going to leave it for a while. money sucks and every penny i collect from insurance is going towards an impreza lol.

Comment

bored. pictures of my big ugly.

Comment

bored. pictures of my big ugly.

cleanes my twin!! what kind of flushmount is that i was looking for one of thos

Comment

that's a flushmount casterx was selling quite some time back. i might be throwing it up for sale soon though. the crank pulley bolt hold is stripped on my crank and i need to fund a new engine....

Comment

Working...
                                X