Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New from Vancouver, Wa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from Vancouver, Wa

What's up Cb7tuner...

Well I am new here, residing from Vancouver, Wa. Today I just purchased my first 1993 Accord 2dr EX. don't know much about them as I am a current Nissan guy. Using this for my daily commuter, but also want it to look as good as it can, just no go fast mods really besides the basics. My go fast car is My B13 SE-R.

Here to learn as much as I can and help as much as I can. So onto the pics of my Accord and then 1 of my 91' Sentra SE-R

Welcome. The CB looks good, and that SE-R made my pants a little tighter!
    The B13 is my favorite of all Sentras.

Comment

Welcome!

Glad to see more and more NW tuners popping up. Gotta love vantucky!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        Welcome. The CB looks good, and that SE-R made my pants a little tighter!
        The B13 is my favorite of all Sentras.
        Thanks, it also is my fav as well. Although I have owned the others as well... This year I look to surpass 400whp lol

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
        Welcome!

Glad to see more and more NW tuners popping up. Gotta love vantucky!
        The NW rocks lol thanks

Comment

400whp... geez. That's going to be tough to put down to the ground.

Comment

Expensive tires, over fenders, and wide functional fitment lol I made 370whp before end of season, then broke a rocker arm. Now it's time for VVL turbo. Let me know if youre interested in a break down of my mods...

Comment

Nice car man! Welcome to cb7tuner too! Just curious, what's the foil for on the distributor and parts (on the Nissan)? Obviously its a heat protection, I just didn't think a distributor needed it...

Enjoy the site too, remember to read the rules too.

Comment

Originally posted by sentraman View Post
                Expensive tires, over fenders, and wide functional fitment lol I made 370whp before end of season, then broke a rocker arm. Now it's time for VVL turbo. Let me know if youre interested in a break down of my mods...
                Once you get 30 posts, you can make a thread in the Other Automotive section for it. Lots of guys have such threads. I need to make one for my own non-CB7 cars!

Comment

You got a CB with the best wheels they came with IMO. I like the color aswell.

And that sentra is tough! From looking at how well your sentra is done i can only imagine how your Accord will turn out! Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                    Nice car man! Welcome to cb7tuner too! Just curious, what's the foil for on the distributor and parts (on the Nissan)? Obviously its a heat protection, I just didn't think a distributor needed it...

Enjoy the site too, remember to read the rules too.
                    Thats heat tape to keep things cool. It is a good idea seening how the turbo is pretty close and even with a blanket such as he has under hood temps on turbo cars are higher than N/A.

02 Crv
                    02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                    92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                    Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Welcome. Nice clean coupe you got yourself, and that B13 is a sick little monster!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Clean coupe you have there, welcome aboard.

All the sentras i see around here, of that generation, are completely rusted out....

Comment

I had a sentra like that (year and body, no mods), of course no where near as nice. I sold it when I left MN for $400 because it was rusted to shit.

Build the CB7 like the sentra, you know you want to. DOHC swap and a few mods and you are getting decent power.

Clean body coupes like that should be loved.

Comment

Thanks guys, I would love to invest on the cb7... But man I got alot of money in the sentra. Eventually I would love to do a k24 turbo build. Unfortunantly the accord is more of a 15ft that has a lil bit of rust building up in the rear wheel well. I would like to find a nice green cb7 coupe and build that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X