Help me get back in the CB7 game!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me get back in the CB7 game!!

Been missing my car since I wrecked it in July!

I keep searching and searching and haven't had any luck with what I want so hoping some of you can keep an eye out and LMK if one pops up in your area!

I live near Columbia, SC. I'm willing to travel up to 500ish miles, maybe further depending on the deal.

MUST: 92-93 sedan BLACK
    MUST: have great shape body

MUST NOT: have burgundy interior, lol!

Prefer 5-speed but won't turn down an auto.
    Prefer unmodified interior.

I don't care how many miles are on it nor really if it runs if the price is right!

Please help a fellow CB7tuner out! THANKS!! PM me!!
    My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

I was nice amd moved this for you with out deleting it. Theres my one for the day.

Have you tried all the websites? Kijiji, craigslist, ebay, local publications?
    visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
      I was nice amd moved this for you with out deleting it. Theres my one for the day.

Have you tried all the websites? Kijiji, craigslist, ebay, local publications?

Appreciate that, my bad, I've been here long enough to know better!

Yeah, I've been running autotempest which searches all of craigslist, ebay, car.com, etc. Been looking in the local Carolina Trader....nothing promising.

They're all ragged out with mismatched body panels it seems but I know there has to be one out there somewhere for sale!
      My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

well if a member cant help you my recommendation would be to just keep a search running and jump on the first good one you see. hell, if it gets bad enough open up your options to really anything, burgundy inside or not.

EDIT: and yes you have been here long enough to know better. shame on you!
        visit vgruk

Comment

Working...
        X