Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

94 accord ex front lip

Here's a before

And after. Pics aren't the greatest but I'll get more.

Still the best lip ever. looks good. Don't be afraid to touch it up with some paint

Members' Ride Thread :http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...82#post2939682
    My CB7 Tribute Vid..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWFstSzLH8
    Track ready EK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYKsoL0i7M

Comment

Originally posted by buzz11 View Post
      Still the best lip ever. looks good. Don't be afraid to touch it up with some paint
      Oh i am... I just put it on to make sure i like it. I'm going to use Bondo bumper repair and try to put the caps on the ends so it looks oem and not like i cut it off. Pics coming soon.

Comment

I can't wait to find a Seattle silver sedan that i can pull door off of. Uugghh.. That's the only thing wrong with the outside of the car.... It's a huge eyesore... Well actually the door and getting to painting the fender. I have their paint just gotta dio it.
        Last edited by Cragelarson83; 05-23-2017, 10:59 PM.

Comment

I got some paint on it now...i did it quick because i think i can find one in better shape.. This one is just Ok..I think it looks good though. Much better then not having a lip at all. I really want a mugen replica lip. If anyone knows where i can get one please lmk.

Comment

Looking good!
            I always loved how those looked. In the early days of this forum, that was the thing to do! I had one on my car, but it got ripped apart by some roadkill on Thanksgiving night (2005, I think... ) I've had a brand new replacement that my friend gave me the following Christmas sitting in my basement... I need to sell that thing!

Comment

If you decide to reinstall it, I'd recommend cutting off the lip that sits up over the bumper on the 94-95 model which will allow it to sit flusher to your bumper and look better.

You can see that it's bent less. Ultimately when I did my final lip (GRacer) I cut a slot in the bumper itself rather than cut the lip.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                Looking good!
                I always loved how those looked. In the early days of this forum, that was the thing to do! I had one on my car, but it got ripped apart by some roadkill on Thanksgiving night (2005, I think... ) I've had a brand new replacement that my friend gave me the following Christmas sitting in my basement... I need to sell that thing!
                How much do you want for the lip. You said it's brand new right?..

Comment

Working...
                X