Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My new paint job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new paint job

Hey check my paint job out. I did it myself ,anyone else paint their own cb? Also if anyone needs paint work lemme kno.. Lemme kno whatchas think
    These pics are befor I wetsanded n buffed it yesterday ill have more and way better pics Sunday

Last edited by illwitit247; 08-13-2011, 05:37 PM.

good look man, actually looks really good, im rattle canning mine now, i have a reason for it lol, i want more of a rough look, just something about it attracts me, but are your hood and trunk painted or legit cf?

Comment

It is legit carbonfiber the hood is faded so im goin to sand it alllll the way down n refinish it again I did it once befor but didnt go low enouph.. Or ima get a new hood cause I got a carbon g square grill but it will look dumb with a faded hood.. My mirrors n gas door are also legit
      Nothin work with liking the rattlecan look..
      Last edited by illwitit247; 08-13-2011, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by illwitit247 View Post
        Nothin work with liking the rattlecan look..
        I didn't understand that, did u use a rattlecan or gun? Regardless it looks pretty good, if u used a can then damn thats a really good job with it.

Comment

nice

it looks good but what did you use ?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177214

Comment

So how much did this cost u in the end? And could I pay u to do it for mine xD
            1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
            For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

That looks really clean. Has a nice shine to it.

Comment

very nice . its surely a beautiful coupe . great work . the color combo with the wheels looks sweet .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

u did a good a job

Comment

looks good man. how did you do it? with a gun or rattle can?
                    Accord SE

93se
                    Members Ride
                    Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
                    Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

Looks good man, I like how it looks like a true 92-93 but yet, its a 90-91 OEM color code.
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Very nice job. Car looks absolutely fantastic.

Comment

Now that's a nice DIY paint job!
                          Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                          CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                          Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                            Looks good man, I like how it looks like a true 92-93 but yet, its a 90-91 OEM color code.

thanks thats what i love about my build , i love how my car came together, i did make it a total 92~93 even 93 rear disk , and the 91 color ive realized is what makes mine a little different from the rest of us ,, and people there no spraypaint here i paid over a thousand in paint supplies i used prity much the best of everything and i have a ton paint equipment. anything i paint is out of gun.

Comment

Looks very nice. Great job man!
                              cb7sk8rdude

Comment

Working...
                              X