Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Ultimate CB7 Paint Code Guide

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This place is nice.
    Wow, my car is "Seattle Silver Metalic Clearcoat YR-94M 90-93"

so, thats what you call it huh.

corolla/accord

Comment

cool

Originally posted by Juice21 View Post
      Wherd u get the info on it....nevermind tight work saved me the trouble
      nice looking ride dude

Comment

you know with maaco, if you stick with your stock paint the paint job is cheaper. if you use another accord color would it be cheaper still?<3
        herwhitecb7 is now red <3 (fuck thieves)

Comment

nice thread it helped me match my new bumper and fenders

Comment

awesome thread, i think i might be likin that asharias grey poly
            51% motherfucker 49% son of a bitch

Comment

i didnt know that accord come iwith so many different colors

Comment

Where to pick up touch up paint?

hey guys. im new to this site. thought it was pretty cool so i signed up. still trying to figure out the way it runs but anyways.

i have a 93 ACCORD SE

and i have some minor scratches and scuffs. i couldnt find my paint touch up color at local retial stores. Does anyone know where i can get them? Do u think if i go to a HONDA dealership they could whip me up with a mini bottle of paint that matches?

thanks

Comment

Rosewood Brown Metallic Clearcoat YR-503M 92-93

Yep, I found!

I don't know if I'll keep this color...
                  .: CaioCK :.
                  '93 Honda Accord LX (CB7)
                  '02 Mini Cooper S (R53)
                  '01 Honda S2000 (AP1 = R.I.P.)

Comment

damn this helps me so much thanks

Comment

sticky this!!!

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

its not a accord color.. but still my fav. honda color, is the Suzuka Blue Metallic.. WOW.. i painted my 3g that color..

Comment

Originally posted by Juice21 View Post
                          ok man thnx alot for the info its much apreciated good work keep it up
                          way off topic but that engine setup is pure sweetness bro real nice must be hard to keep clean!!!..............thanx for da info paint man!!!!!!!

Heart and Brain Transplant fail I had to pull the plug

My new best FRIEND!!!

Comment

Wow that's help fool

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                              brittany blue green metallic (bg-23m) FTMFW! i never see other accords with this color. The only thing i like about this car lol
                              and i never thought that i would agree with you on anything, hell yes brittany blue green ftmfw

my ride

Comment

hey man, nice thread post.

I noticed you lacked one important thing that you may want to add to the first page.

On Hondas and acuras, you also need to look at the 11th digit on the vin number.
                                This digit is normally a letter sometimes a number, it shows you the plant that the car was sprayed at.

Every car plant has inconsistant color matching, and this causes what are called alternates when dealing with a color. Meaning a color is lighter . darker, bluer , greener.... ect so on and so on.

And to get the closest alternate of any particular color having this last digit makes life much easier... exspecially if your just paying someone to match it and they don't spray out color chips to compare the differences.

although most professional shops will use this and spray a color chip to compare to your car, and then use their color tinting skills to make it match perfectly. Along with blending an adjoining panel.
                                "Self Renewed"

Comment

Working...
                                X