Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by papychulo82
    YOOOO....whats the word Ralphie?? any idea on a date yet?? lmk man

na no word yet man, gotta see how my schedule goes and shit...soon dude!

Comment

day or night? later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Day for sure man!

Im thinking its going to be like the second week of July, somewhere in the vicinity of the 9-14th and it will start at 11am so we have a whole day to figure out what we wanna do.

Comment

HIN orlando is the 7th of july. and the orlando meet is the 28th tht nick and i are attending.

i could do a 14th, but thts alot of driving in 1 month

174.92 BHP / 171.45 WTQ

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerType
            HIN orlando is the 7th of july. and the orlando meet is the 28th tht nick and i are attending.

i could do a 14th, but thts alot of driving in 1 month

Hmmm well its a little early yet so let me first see what my schedule is looking like,.

Comment

july 1st?
              ]

Comment

Man.....not possible for the last weekend in June or first weekend in July?? There are alot of meets coming up and we would get more people if we space it out from the others. . . just a thought

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
                Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

Originally posted by papychulo82
                  Man.....not possible for the last weekend in June or first weekend in July?? There are alot of meets coming up and we would get more people if we space it out from the others. . . just a thought
                  end of june begin of july yeah

lets get a date set asap!
                  ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                    end of june begin of july yeah

lets get a date set asap!

Ok so how about Sunday the 1st!?!?!

Its a sunday....its July....

i was thinking maybe the 4th of July but people spend time with families and such so thats not fair.

So 1st of July!?!?!??!

Comment

I think a Sunday might be a problem for alot of ppl. . . I say we just do it that Saturday the 30th. . . you know you want to =D

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
                      by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

Why would sunday be a problem for some people?

We could meet early and adjourn early for those who gottta wake up early!!!

So whats up

All chime in on if sunday the 1st is ok!!!

Comment

well I was saying it might be a problem for the ppl coming from a good distance. . wasn't there some ppl that wanted to come from ATL?? Well I guess if everybody is down with it being on Sunday we can do that. . . its all the same to me

Click ^^^ for MR Thread

Comment

have on saturday so that those ppl that have to drive far use sunday for traveling back

when ever locals throw or host an event it can't always be convient for you guys u know...........

Comment

Originally posted by sleepersweepers
                              have on saturday so that those ppl that have to drive far use sunday for traveling back

when ever locals throw or host an event it can't always be convient for you guys u know...........

Well i work sat so then i wouldnt be able to attend......

were not trying to make it convienient for us.....whats wrong with driving back the same day you come?

I dont have a place to put people up as i stay in military barracks.....so if you were planning to spend the night thats on you...

I think sunday would be pimp....

we meet at 11....so that means if your coming from Jville you need to get on the road by 9....if your coming from ATL get on the road by 7.....not too bad...

this way by 5 or 6 the day is done the peeps that gotta head back can head back if they choose and the locals can chill or go if they please...real simple stuff here.

Comment

OK. . . . whatever day, we need to get this thing settled. . . Who is coming?? Depending on who says they are coming we should make it accordingly. . If the ATL folks aren't coming I guess Sunday would be straight. . but we gotta have a REAL GOOD idea as to who is coming. . because no point making it on Saturday if the only people coming are from the area and Jax. . . So lets update the list!!!

Click ^^^ for MR Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X