An older shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An older shoot

This was sort of a mini shoot I did with a friend's car. It's a 1993 Mazda MX3 GS. This was my first car shoot, and unfortunately, I forgot to change the ISO after the previous night's concert shoot, so these were all shot at ISO1600, which is why they're so noisy. I'll be doing another shoot for this car in the spring. He just had a lot of bodywork done, repainted it and powdercoated the wheels. The color scheme is now green/black two-tone and the wheels are black with green highlights.

~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
    '93 EX 5-speed coupe
    Short ram intake
    Tenrai Himoto catback
    Smashed front end
    Random bits of deer blood & hair

need to have it at a better location. pics seem like they were just randomly taken
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

overexposure owns you on some of those. check out the sky and the windshield in the 2nd pic.
      The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
      Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
      Check out my JDM F22B swap
      Watch my CB7 video

Comment

just tell em it was film!

but yeah the first one was kinda working with the background, maybe if you had more dof...but the other ones, the cars in the background really take away from it

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

agree with everything said so far, plus, that car needs to be dumped.

Ninja Edit: I know this thread isnt about the car, but the skulls arent working for me....and is that a ball on his steering wheel?

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Overexposure due to WAY too high ISO setting, and yes, they were basically spur of the moment photos. Next shoot will be more controlled.

It's a skull on his steering wheel. It's a turning handle like the truckers use. The car isn't exactly in my taste anyway. I like things a lot more subtle.
            ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
            '93 EX 5-speed coupe
            Short ram intake
            Tenrai Himoto catback
            Smashed front end
            Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

Working...
            X