Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Logic Motorsports Tri Y header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logic Motorsports Tri Y header

Does anyone here have any personal experience with the logic motorsports tri y header? I was wondering about the quality of the construction and welds. I know there are performance gains but i do not want to buy a poorly contructed header

Originally posted by gainesvilleCB7 View Post
    Does anyone here have any personal experience with the logic motorsports tri y header? I was wondering about the quality of the construction and welds. I know there are performance gains but i do not want to buy a poorly contructed header
    Highend autosports makes them logic sells them
    Theyre nice

Comment

Looks like it flows evenly though the ports. thanks for the reply

Comment

I had a terrible experience with them...5 Months and no header.. and I had to pull teeth to get a return of my money. Missed multiple races etc..
        To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/High-End-H22...cb7505&vxp=mtr

this is the header i've been trying to show you
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Ah ok. Im going to look into getting it soon! I wanna see 250hp

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7 View Post
              I had a terrible experience with them...5 Months and no header.. and I had to pull teeth to get a return of my money. Missed multiple races etc..
              i got mine thru another vendor off ebay for 20 less then logic..1 week and they threw in a graphite donut

also you will need to get an ITR header collector or buy vibrants for 40 bucks or so. I had to mod mine to work with the header

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
              http://www.ebay.com/itm/High-End-H22...cb7505&vxp=mtr

this is the header i've been trying to show you
              if the pictures arent whored out, thats who i bought mine from

Comment

The quality is very nice, and the welds are solid. How the header looks in the pics on their website is exactly how it comes. Although like said before, expect a wait. I waited on mine for nearly 2-3 months before it was shipped.

Comment

im tempted to place the head on my block with the manifold mounted up to show how tight it is to the oil pan. this is one of the key benefits from highend's tri-y are how tight it is so you dont smash the shit out of it..that and a traction bar should make speed bumps less intimidating.. i think theres a stock photo around showing just that

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...96066&page=442
                  scroll down some
                  Last edited by illinois_erik; 05-30-2013, 09:58 PM.

Comment

soujds like my puchasing this product will be a good idea. thanks for the input

Comment

On prelude power there is a add in the classifieds with a guy selling these headers. Not the exact one, but close. Yes it is a replica header. It fit OK for me. I had to cut off some of the runners to get it to fit closer to the oil pan. I had to knotch the crossmember. I have an Apexi ws2. I just got a muffler shop to weld in a length of pipe and my 2.5 cat. The length was 48in back to the next section of muffler. Also put a flex pipe in that 48 in section.

Overall I'm happy and the price was a good bit cheaper than the one listed on ebay.

steve

Comment

Please don't discuss replicas here. By supporting the replicas, you're helping to destroy whatever limited quality aftermarket we have left.

Comment

By taking wal mart brand advil you are hurting the medical community. But everybody does it. Im not encouraging it. But the thread was here and I responded. Not promoting it. Merely pointing out that the replica required work to get to fit.

There are very few people on here who can afford a non replica header. $1200 is a lot to pay and then there are still issues with them.

I get your point. I am merely stating mine. You don't think twice about grabbing some generic meds.

Yes I work in medicine.

steve

Comment

If this forum was focused on medicine, I might feel the same about meds... but alas, it is not. This forum is focused on a platform with a limited aftermarket (one which we have fought hard to maintain and expand when possible.)
                            I agree that most people here are probably not going to buy a cheap knockoff... but advertising their very existence may keep potential customers away. I'd like to see the real aftermarket... driven by the engineers and craftsmen that create the designs, not just copy them... exist for as long as possible. Eventually, our aftermarket will die completely. By supporting the companies that steal designs, we are telling the creators of the originals that we don't want their products. They will move on, and their products will stop being produced. The knockoff artists will move on as soon as they've had their fill... and then we'll have nobody creating anything new for our chosen platforms.

It is inevitable, but I'd like to prolong our aftermarket life as long as possible!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              Please don't discuss replicas here. By supporting the replicas, you're helping to destroy whatever limited quality aftermarket we have left.
                              But isn't the High End itself a replica of one of HyTech's H22 designs?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
                              X