Suede wee,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suede wee,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

UPDATE 11.11.07...got front seats modified in!!!! sits mad low on stock brackets!!!! gotta work on center console next...still debating whether or not the top half of the interior is staying tan or going black...

converting the interior to black =)

tan will slowly go away...havent decide if im changing the upper half of the car... but from door panels down is going to change to black..

Last edited by dorby; 11-17-2007, 05:22 PM.

the black looks good, but I still see tan. are you going to fix that later on down the road?
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

yea in the process... enjoying it as i go.

Comment

are those real recaro seats? the "recaro" stiching doesnt look authentic. i know it is your car, but i'm not a big fan of matching the rear seats to the front down to the logo. the suede looks great, but i would not personally transfer over the logo.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Love it! ...I can really appreciate interior work
          DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
            are those real recaro seats? the "recaro" stiching doesnt look authentic. i know it is your car, but i'm not a big fan of matching the rear seats to the front down to the logo. the suede looks great, but i would not personally transfer over the logo.
            the recaro seat is authentic..it was just real old.. the embroidery is done by machine and the upholstery place said the recaro logo was matched to their best..but w/e im happy with them..thanks for checking it out

Comment

damn looks good bro, how much you get charged for your recaro logos in the back? im lookin to do somethin like that with just the word Accord. like if you have seen the rare wagon "leather seat covers" like real seat covers but leather, they have the word Accord stitched in the headrests in the back and it looks fucking awesome. GJ BTW I give you
              Originally posted by jboyce
              i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

Dorby man! that interior is sweet!

all u got to do is paint/swap the tan panels and ur set

btw, u got one badass Cb urself

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                Honda Accord Euro-R
                Honda Odyssey Absolute
                Honda City I-DSi
                Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by dorby
                  converting the interior to black =)

tan will slowly go away...havent decide if im changing the upper half of the car... but from door panels down is going to change to black..

nice steering u have there...Is it really from Mugen?
                  -My Member Ride thread-
                  -JL store-

Comment

That is sick man I'm loving how the seats look. I actually don't mind the tan pieces there at all being that the roof its probably still tan and some interior pieces, I think it gives it good contrast.

your rims are hot. I wanna do a 5lug conversion in the future.
                    1993 Accord EX
                    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Off topic: dorby you coming to the meet in December?

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Damn that badboy is hella clean...I really hope to see this car in person.
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Clean now I need to find me some dark colored door panels and trim lol.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by laz93se
                            Off topic: dorby you coming to the meet in December?
                            where and when is the meet?
                            AND thanks to everyone checking out the page... updates coming soon

Comment

If you want to get rid of the tan on the a,b,c pillars, etc you can use Flock

Comment

Working...
                              X