Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Thank God for gas mileage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank God for gas mileage!

Pulled up to the pump yesterday and this is what greeted me. I feel sorry for the poor bastard that had to foot this bill!

After my own fillup, I simply had to smile and chuckle.

~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
    '93 EX 5-speed coupe
    Short ram intake
    Tenrai Himoto catback
    Smashed front end
    Random bits of deer blood & hair

Gawd damn , a gas guzzler just left before you.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

wow either that was a gnarly truck with 2 tanks or a small boat that sucks for them

i use about 100 gallons a month delivering pizzas
      ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Thats nothing.... It takes 298$ to fill my buddies dad's SUV... 2008 GMC Tahoe Denali-1 edition (its not labled Denali, but it is, it has all the same options just without Leather.)
        Sucks to be both of them.
        90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
        2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Comment

you were just at the scene of an SUV fill-up, they're becoming a rarer and rarer sight these days lol. But the few that last, are putting up a fight.
          Last edited by Losiracer2; 02-03-2008, 02:25 AM.

member's ride thread
          93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
          99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
          91 Accord SE 176k
          97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

@ $38.xx fill-up

Ive seen both ends of the spectrum. Ive seen $1.00 in gas and Ive seen $105

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by js593
              Thats nothing.... It takes 298$ to fill my buddies dad's SUV... 2008 GMC Tahoe Denali-1 edition (its not labled Denali, but it is, it has all the same options just without Leather.)
              Sucks to be both of them.
              is 298 a typo because that means he has a 99&1/3 gallon tank at $3 a gallon that has got to be B/S or u pressed the wrong button even at $4 a gallon it is 74.5 gallon tank
              ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Could be dual 40 gallon tanks like my brother-in-laws old Chevy had, lol. That thing got 8mpg.
                Originally posted by sweet91accord
                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

how much do we average mpg again? i was thinking of getting a personal license plate saying '032-MPG' or watever we average. whatever we average im going to add 3 anyways to piss people off as gas prices keeps going up and up.

Comment

some diesel trucks have over 50 gallon tanks.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

you guys dont round up your fill-ups?

i always round up the figure, easier to calculate at the end of the month

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                      Honda Accord Euro-R
                      Honda Odyssey Absolute
                      Honda City I-DSi
                      Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                        some diesel trucks have over 50 gallon tanks.
                        The Diesel I usually drive has a pair of those!

Oh, and a 15 speed tansmission.
                        2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                        Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                        1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

$300/tank is ludacris. Yeah he has more gas, but if he's getting an average of 12 MPG...with 100 gallons of gas...thats 1200 miles on one fill-up. Lets assume he does more city driving than highway, so lets just sau he averages 1000 miles/tank.

Now, my CB only gets 22-24 MPG, so its not a good example. Lets say 30MPG is.

30MPG + 17gal tank = roughly 500mi/tank x $3/gal = roughly $45/fill-up

So it cost me about $100 to get the same mileage he gets and he's paying 3x the amount i am. You cant tell me he hasnt run those numbers....

Why on earth would you do that?

Takes all kinds I guess...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Wow....Gas over here in Cuba is 3.45 a Gal.....WTF is going on in the world...

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

I think the central US has the cheapest gas. Lately its been like $2.98/gal but last fall it was like $2.79/$2.89

Remember back when 9/11 happened..gas stations were gouging ppl and hiking prices to $3/gal..we thought we'd never see that.

I remember 9/12, we waited in line for 30 minutes to pay $2.79/gal...

Comment

Working...
                              X