• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Until you get served... then it's on.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
      too much competition in fighting...

or maybe short asian dudes dont do too good?

I did mauy thai for like 3 years good shit

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
        too much competition in fighting...

breakdancing is where it is at.
        didn't some redneck slap you around at a redlight once? how did dancing work out that day lol....

barbie won't hurt you.....

"As far as the prog references go, we embrace them. However, we would prefer our new moniker, which is a Mulligan stew of progressive rock, Bulgarian folk metal, rock ’n’ roll, ’80s disco and Christian rap that we like to call Munge." (Maynard James Keenan cited in Boston Herald, 2006)

Comment

Originally posted by munge
          didn't some redneck slap you around at a redlight once? how did dancing work out that day lol....

barbie won't hurt you.....

lmao....pwned

SOLD!!
          Boosted H22
          375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Congrats on the choice of sport mang Hope it all works out for ya

A few months ago I started kickboxing and grappling at a gym over by my house. It's an ok spot with a few professional fighters; one fights/fought in the UFC. Really only got into it because I wanted to get back into shape and lose weight. I have to agree with wrestling being good for ya. I’ve wrestled throughout junior high and high school and the skills I’ve learned then (ten years ago) helped me out with the first guy I sparred with for grappling. Had control of the guy the whole time however I didn’t know any submissions but if I was allowed to throw blows have been gone. Now the 2nd guy I went up against took it upon himself to make it clear that I was at the advanced grappling session. Mutha fucka tapped me out 7 times in three minutes. Now that my busy season is over, I can’t wait to go back and get my ass handed to me by these crazy Japanese folks

Comment

Working...
            X