Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one care for a WORK SAFE Girlfriend thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohh and dylweed wheres her ring you cheap ass? wifey but no ring

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
      heylookitsdylansgirlfriend... and has anyone ever seen a pic of hondaaccordgrl? she had hubby pics but not her!

plenty of people have seen pics of me, its been posted before and I am NOTHING to look at but here is one of me

Nicole
      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

My Girl right here

ahhh man i'm so alone...............anyways bye!

A & A Auto Service
        Pro-Spec
        TorontoJDM
        "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

Originally posted by heylookitsdylan
          man, dont hate cuz your chic tried to get up on me in your car.

I told that bitch, the only thing goin down in this car is the window, cuz yo pussy stank! haha.
          LMAO hahahaha. Slant ftw.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Here is some pics of my wifey!!!

Me and her at a freinds party

97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
            IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

Originally posted by c mak

wow you dont look smashed!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

some of me and my girl

Comment

Heres a pic of my wifee and still looking good

Comment

Originally posted by c mak

Craig, Its deffinatly time for a family picture. hahah.

And Jacob, Shes got a ring, but do you really think shes gonna wear it when shes painting the bathroom with me at 2am? lol.
                    -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                    newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                    newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                    newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

but do you really think shes gonna wear it when shes painting the bathroom with me at 2am? lol.

so is that what kids call it, now a days? Painting the bathroom?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

no, seriously, for some reason we both couldnt sleep, so jokingly i said, lets paint the bathroom, and she went crazy and next thing i know were getting paint mixed at walmart at 1am. lol.
                        -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                        newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                        newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                        newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

and she went crazy and next thing i know were getting paint mixed at walmart at 1am. lol.

is that.. innuendo for oral or something?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                            is that.. innuendo for oral or something?
                            bahh hahaha and wtf is up with all you m fers calling me jacob? f20a does all the time but you guys arent married yet...so you can still run now

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                              ahah me and flips gf's hair are all tore up. short hair FTW!

how ironic we both posted a picture from the same side of the bed lol.
                              isnt that how thugs roll? hey congrats on the aotm slaying! you had it mos def

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Wifey, daughter and mama

Comment

Working...
                                X