No announcement yet.

Marine Corp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one of the most important things that ive done in my life has definitely been joining a military branch to serve my country, SEMPER FI

Comment

Goodluck. Im in the Air Force, thats good enough for me.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by LeosCB7h22 View Post
        maybe 10 years ago it was fun or w.e but not when your deployed in a war zone and brainwashed to believe every one there is a terrorist. yea, maybe he wont get deployed soon but he will sooner or later because what else are young marines good for? war zones. OP best of luck to you.
        I had fun during my deployment, more fun that i had stateside. You dont believe everyone is a terrorist you just need to be alert and know anyone could kill u

Comment

I am back my friends. Just graduated boot camp June 18th. Holy shit feels good to be done with boot camp. On boot leave till the 29th then i will be leaving for MCT. I cant say i love the Marine Corps because i have only experienced boot camp, but so far i do love it, I gained a shit load in boot camp, and so far seeing my parents actually being proud of me is something that i enjoy. Along with that i got meritorious promotion so i am e-2 already. Its good to be back home though. I also found out that my second kid that was supposed to be a girl, came out with two balls and a dick.

My New Ride
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=82630

Comment

Originally posted by Haccord21 View Post
            I am back my friends. Just graduated boot camp June 18th. Holy shit feels good to be done with boot camp. On boot leave till the 29th then i will be leaving for MCT. I cant say i love the Marine Corps because i have only experienced boot camp, but so far i do love it, I gained a shit load in boot camp, and so far seeing my parents actually being proud of me is something that i enjoy. Along with that i got meritorious promotion so i am e-2 already. Its good to be back home though. I also found out that my second kid that was supposed to be a girl, came out with two balls and a dick.

congrats n congrats

Comment

Congrats man, I can't wait to go. Go to MEPS this wednesday to finish up everything and get a ship date finally. Hopefully I'll get the MOS I want, still not sure if I want Combat engineer or Machine Gunner or to try to get a Recon contract. Hopefully I'll know when I go talk to S.Sgt Coon (Marine leason or however you spell it).

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
              "The Turtle"
              DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Yeaaa,
                so far i like it. Im leaving for MCT next monday and then i go to MOS school. I got 3531 Motor T Operator.

My New Ride

Comment

Yeaaa,
                  so far i like it. Im leaving for MCT next monday and then i go to MOS school. I got 3531 Motor T Operator.
                  SOI? Or is that the same as MCT, I forgot. Have fun with that.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                  "The Turtle"
                  DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Yeaaa,
                    Have fun man 3531's always worked late when I was in, but things change

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

congrats on finishing bootcamp man.

lemme know if your ever in MD area.
                      and I will let you know when I go to WA next.
                      I am out of the Navy now, but a gov contractor.

anyways congrats on the kid as well, boys are the best.
                      "The man" only knocks the penis' off the dumb ones!
                      MadLab Racing
                      Southern Maryland

Comment

Im 88M Motor T, but army mos not usmc

Comment

MCT is for all Marines that arent Infantry. SOI is School of Infantry for all the infantry people along with ITB. (infantry training battallion) Im hoping that Motor T is good. Im not so sure what to expect just yet. Thanks guys.

My New Ride

Comment

SOI is like 8 weeks long and MCT (Marine Combat Training) is like 3 weeks if I remember correctly. It's pretty fun...when I was there we had the 3 day war and that kinda sucked, but it really all depends on your platoon instructors.

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

Hoorah marine

Comment

yea MCT is exactly 29 days. lol Not sure about SOI but i believe its between two and three months.

illestatus thanks for the moto but its ooh rah
                                Army is hooah
                                Last edited by Haccord21; 06-22-2010, 07:15 AM.

My New Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X