Marine Corp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haccord21 View Post
    yea MCT is exactly 29 days. lol Not sure about SOI but i believe its between two and three months.

illestatus thanks for the moto but its ooh rah
    Army is hoo rah
    actually army is hooah not hoorah.

Click picture to see my mrt
    Instagram: sikz6

Comment

yea MCT is exactly 29 days. lol Not sure about SOI but i believe its between two and three months.

illestatus thanks for the moto but its ooh rah
      Army is hooah
      i know how to pronounce it but i never actually wrote it down since its usually a verbal affirmation to any order or request, anyways it always nice to see people in the military, specially in the marines. oh and by the way its Marine Corps not marine corp

Comment

I hate MEPS, Sgt. Caldwell was joking calling it MEDS (MIlitary entrance disquialification station). They lost my folder so I waited 2.5 hrs for that, then another hr till I was told oh hey you need a waiver for your eye. That and they lost some med records that we sent over there. Just an awesome place. My enlistment just keeps dragging on.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
        "The Turtle"
        DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

i took the ASBAV for the Corps last year but i failed it, i had 25. the block thing and math really fucked me up, im gonna be and LVN for awhile and when im 25 im gonna take the ASBAV again im 21 btw, i still want to be a Marine thou i love it, i have 2 friends thats already in the Corps, and 1 is on 30 day leave from Okinawa right now lol and the other is in Afganistan on his first tour. u guys be safe for those of u thats going in or thats gonna go on tour, hope to see u guys there sometimes... Semper Fi!

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
          Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_213 View Post
            i took the ASBAV for the Corps last year but i failed it, i had 25. the block thing and math really fucked me up, im gonna be and LVN for awhile and when im 25 im gonna take the ASBAV again im 21 btw, i still want to be a Marine thou i love it, i have 2 friends thats already in the Corps, and 1 is on 30 day leave from Okinawa right now lol and the other is in Afganistan on his first tour. u guys be safe for those of u thats going in or thats gonna go on tour, hope to see u guys there sometimes... Semper Fi!
            Now we see why you failed it, it's "ASVAB"

Good luck though

Comment

Originally posted by Accord214 View Post

Good luck though
              It's easy, or at leasy it was to me. Ended up with an 88. Maybe because I'm smart but idk. Hows everybody doing, I wish I could finally finish my enlistment stuff up. I saw my paperwork stuff yesterday, looks like the size of a phone book now. Also I'm want some advise here, I stuck between choosing two MOS's. I'm lookins at Combat Engineer and 0331 Machine Gunner or Recon. I want to ulitimatly do special forces just not sure wat to start with. Combat Engineer fits a majority of the things I want to do but I do want something to do with infantry.

"The Turtle"
              DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by Accord214 View Post

Good luck though
                lol

Comment

cb7_213
                  I dont really understand why your waiting till your 25 but i do understand how you didnt do good on the asvab. I barely passed with a 35. But i did pass and i am a Marine now. Ille tell you right now though, I have never been so damn proud of anything other then my family, to call my self a Marine. You truly earn that title i cant even explain it. Im not sure if you on the east coast or west coast. But me im a Hollywood Marine, and the crucible truly made me proud to earn my Eagle, Globe and Anchor. Good luck to you and i hope you stay committed.

93F22A6
                  As for you MOS, you dont choose to be recon. You choose to try out for Recon. My buddy that i was with in boot camp chose to go to Recon but you have to pass there standards and then if they accept you you can be recon. But you have to pass swim qual in boot camp and its the top of the four qualifications. Plus your pft and some other scores have to be good. like really good. But however, you say you want to do something in Infantry, if you dont qualify to be Recon they automatically just put you in Infantry. My drill instructors talked about Combat Engineer, if its something you want then do it but they said "just because Combat, Is in the name doesnt mean youlle actually be doing anything with combat or even see combat. If you go motor t you can work with a Grunt Unit. Good luck to all of you. Ille be leaving this monday to go to MCT. Wish me luck.

My New Ride
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=82630

Comment

93F22A6
                    As for you MOS, you dont choose to be recon. You choose to try out for Recon. My buddy that i was with in boot camp chose to go to Recon but you have to pass there standards and then if they accept you you can be recon. But you have to pass swim qual in boot camp and its the top of the four qualifications. Plus your pft and some other scores have to be good. like really good. But however, you say you want to do something in Infantry, if you dont qualify to be Recon they automatically just put you in Infantry. My drill instructors talked about Combat Engineer, if its something you want then do it but they said "just because Combat, Is in the name doesnt mean youlle actually be doing anything with combat or even see combat. If you go motor t you can work with a Grunt Unit. Good luck to all of you. Ille be leaving this monday to go to MCT. Wish me luck.
                    Sorry thought I put that in there, didn't know they just put you in there if not though. I knew I was going to have to have a perfect pft anyways to get promoted in boot, hopefully getting a PFC contract, I'll be first senior so should be able to. I was talking to a buddy of mine who grad a few months ago and said MCT sucks, he wished he was still at boot. Had a interesting story about boot also, A reciurt was choked out by a DI because he fell into him, it was the DI fault as he tripped him. They told the SDI and the DI was fired on spot. I guess I put what I did about Recon because I heard something about a Recon contract where your given the chance and if you fail you'll be put back in infantry. Not sure what all will be open when I finally get everything done but I'll be sure to post it up. My buddy also said that you will not be able to leave base for the first about month, it was funny asked what he was doin he said since I can't leave might as well clean as room inspection are every thursday.

"The Turtle"
                    DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Yea,
                      as much as they say they hate you they really cant touch you. The only time a drill instructor touched me was during pugil sticks. it was the last pugil sticks and i won with the first shot but when the whistle blew i just kept hitting the guy as he was basically pinned to the wall. the DI just wrapped his arm around my head and threw me to the dirt. I kicked the recruits ass though so i didnt care. MCT is only 29 days though so ille just suck it up and get threw it.

My New Ride

Comment

Yea,
                        as much as they say they hate you they really cant touch you. The only time a drill instructor touched me was during pugil sticks. it was the last pugil sticks and i won with the first shot but when the whistle blew i just kept hitting the guy as he was basically pinned to the wall. the DI just wrapped his arm around my head and threw me to the dirt. I kicked the recruits ass though so i didnt care. MCT is only 29 days though so ille just suck it up and get threw it.
                        Are the match up with the pugil sticks semi fair, not really worried not to many people are taller than me (6'4" 238lbs, still losing though DEP can be very helpful) I bet being a DI would be fun, demanding but fun.

"The Turtle"
                        DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                          Are the match up with the pugil sticks semi fair, not really worried not to many people are taller than me (6'4" 238lbs, still losing though DEP can be very helpful) I bet being a DI would be fun, demanding but fun.
                          that was fun. they put me against a kid about the same build. he was a boxer i played hockey, it was soooo titiring but it waqs so fun. we would hit each other stunble around and then laugh and do it again.

On the other hand there was a loudmouth girl who thought she could take on everyone, well he match started 1 on 1, followed by another female comin in with a sucker shot, followed by a guy coming in....it was fun.

The last part of my story was my friend, idk e1 e2 something got challenged by an e6 DS. The DS took his rank off and threw it on the ground and called him out. After a lot of us trying to get the e1 out there the DS finally said nvm.

Good Times

Comment

Holy shit,
                            pugil sticks was amazing. There werent any girls there though lol. But there were three different times we did pugil sticks and it goes by weight. so its matched pretty fairly. Sometimes if the DI's are feeling good theylle say they will let someone make a phone call if they knock off someone elses helmet and they do. The ony thing that sucked was that it was hot in cali on one of the days.

My New Ride

Comment

Holy shit,
                              pugil sticks was amazing. There werent any girls there though lol. But there were three different times we did pugil sticks and it goes by weight. so its matched pretty fairly. Sometimes if the DI's are feeling good theylle say they will let someone make a phone call if they knock off someone elses helmet and they do. The ony thing that sucked was that it was hot in cali on one of the days.
                              Yeah PI I imagine will be about the same temp just humid as fuck. I should be there about this time next year and it's been around 100 so haha yeah it'll be hot. I'm curious/worried about the range, I'm a great shot but not sure I'll take to the Corps shooting style and the M16. I'll just have to adapt.

"The Turtle"
                              DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Hello

So just wanted to say good bye once again. Im off to MCT and then my MOS school. Ille be back on the site when i get to my MOS school though. So wish me luck and wish that i dont get hurt or something stupid. Its only damn 29 days but there are a 5, a 10 and a 15 mile hike that we have to do with those damn 80lb + packs we do them with lol. Wish me luck and keep up the good work on the Cb7's hopefully ille be getting stationed in cali and will purchase my first Evo

My New Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X