Sexual Harassment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sexual Harassment.

So a friend of mine is being charged with sexual harassment. His side of the story? "She accused me of staring at her tits." Hes also ***.
    Try to wrap your head around this.
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

well she sounds like a total bitch

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

a hoe tryin to get a dollar...

Comment

lol I bet she'll be "crying" at court

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

u can stare that's hot sexual harassment.

jesus

Comment

tell him to come in to work with his gayness at level 10, total queen.
            maybe they'll throw it out

Comment

what'd her tits look like? lol
              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
                x2!
                seriously though, i hate the sue-happy society we have now

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

hey, the girl's gotta make a buk ...
                  DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
                    Im pretty sure that was the last thing on his mind..pretty sure thats near the bottom of the "important" list more often than not
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

i just wanna know for my own personal references lol
                      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
                        Yeah I'm curious too.
                        To hep out his *** appearance, he should find out what she's wearing to the courtroom and go buy that exact outfit for himself.
                        At work I stare at people's tits and asses all the time and even comment on it all, lol. They like the compliment being they're in their mid 20s and older with at least 1 kid and having a younger dude commenting on how fine they are. Sound like this girl is just a bitch. I'd tell her BBQ- Bitch be quiet!

Comment

Your best bet is to get witnesses and bring that you can trust thne bring them to court to testify against her. Thats the only way hell win. Aside from that that shit will get dismissed and he can countersue for false allegations. Sexual harrassment pertains to many things but their are a few that have a few exceptions which lead to have been exposed to a hostile environment.

But in this case I highly dought shell get paid for it. Sexual harrassment is based on touching without anothers consent,making uncomfortable sexual statement inuendo's to another when they dont feel comfortable about it,making sexual gestures. But i highly doubt looking at another ones tits would personify sexual harrassment. Ive already been through this at my last job when they tried to get me out and couldnt. The arbitator even said on his conclusion and final rulling.

I seriously doubt what mike did in the workplace arguing with another co-worker in front of miss nish when she wasnt even mentioned in the arguement and from what it seems management is trying to side away from the fact that they dont want to get sued so they decided to rule in miss nishes favor so that they wouldnt. THis is another boohoo sob story which was made up just to fire him case dismissed god day mr hodges and do stay out of trouble. So I beat that case and when i came to wrk the next day I told her to suck my dick and i grabbed my balls and i did it down the line before i quit walking into every management office tellin them off like remember when you didnt want me driving well im out btw suck my dick peace and now look at me im workin in a better job better environment and im gettin paid to do absolutely nothing but drive.

Comment

Yea it went from touching now its too staring...whats next...Sexual harassment is being taken to another level. So someone can stare at my ass and I be like hey thats sexual harassment buddy Im taking you to court. STupid ass mother fuckers.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i don't really want to admit this but... one of the guys at my work likes to slap me on the ass.

and no i don't enjoy it nor is it one of those "good job" ass slaps from the coach like when you're running off the football field after scoring a touch down.

Comment

Working...
                              X