Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TestDrive Spotlight on my 90 Accord LX

Hey everyone,

I posted last week about the episode of TestDrive Spotlight we did on my father's 92 Acura Vigor. We just published our episode on my old 90 Accord LX this morning. We go in-depth with the car, talk about the upgrades I've done with it, and see how well it's held up over the past 30 years.

We had a local CB7 enthusiast show up to the film shoot with his 92 EX which allowed us to use a lot of great shots of his car to explain the differences between the 9091 design and 9293 update. It also helped for us to show the trim differences between the manual windows and doors and having power.

Our final episode featuring the CB7 will be on Friday with a Showdown on the CB7 Accord and CB5 Vigor. We'd love to continue filming these cars, so hopefully we'll have a chance to find someone with a wagon and an SE down the road to film.

Awesome job man! Hopefully you can find more loaner cars for your video production! I would love to see a video on the CB7 SE. If I could loan you my CB9 I would.
    For Sale Thread CLICK HERE!

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Comment

Working...
    X