uncle_el : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dwf137
    i'll give ya props here too... very nice, clean lookin cb... I love it!! always loved white cb's with black wheels...
    gunmetal!

Originally posted by revel
    hey man, how ya been? car looks hot as ever. did not know you knew Chris Rhoad. man small world. hehehe just thought i'd say hi.
    you should come through saturday for the photoshoot!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

notice anything different?!
      Last edited by uncle_el; 01-13-2005, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
        New wheels? Volks?

Comment

Originally posted by cb7deathride
          New wheels? Volks?

a true enthusiast!

Comment

wow, pure secks.

Comment

The wheels are obvious.....No front bumper lip!

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

16's Im guessing? all I can say is: P-H-A-T
                OS^e
                1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

you jdm wheel whore!

i like em el, are they the new winter wheels?

Comment

Originally posted by hondaracer33
                    The wheels are obvious.....No front bumper lip!
                    well, that was noticed in last weekend's photoshoot!

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
                    16's Im guessing? all I can say is: P-H-A-T
                    16s... remember when i asked you about your tire size?! (i think i bought them back in october) i've had the wheels for quite some time, just sitting in my room, wondering when they were going to be put on.

Originally posted by k-mart
                    you jdm wheel whore!

i like em el, are they the new winter wheels?
                    i've had them for a while, and the shoot with all of you 15 inch guys made me see that it's not so small.

i actually got a flat in the parking garage at grady this morning. i was glad that i was about 50 feet from a parking space when i realized it. so after i finished clinic, i was out in the parking lot changing a flat... took the dress shirt and tie off, but was still in slacks, lol. luckily it hadn't started raining! i figured i'm going to be having some expenses later this semester (with graduation and residency), so i figured i'd try to save some money now... get 4 16 tires rather than 4 17 inch tires. idk... i like them for what they are, an affordable set of volks!

Comment

ahhhhh so THATS why you wanted to know my tire size they look sick!
                      OS^e
                      1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

MORE PICS!!!!!! please, i like them alot just from the front wheels view
                        Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Comment

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
                          ahhhhh so THATS why you wanted to know my tire size they look sick!
                          yep. thanks btw!!!!! i was hoping to get toyo proxes, but they didn't have any in stock, so i had to go with kumho (ecsta asx as oppposed to the lower end 711s i had on my buddy clubs).

Originally posted by TEckert
                          MORE PICS!!!!!! please, i like them alot just from the front wheels view
                          lol. it was raining pretty hard when i took that yesterday. i'll see what i can do this weekend (though i have a friend in town, so idk). sorry you couldn't make it down here this past weekend.

Comment

lol. it was raining pretty hard when i took that yesterday. i'll see what i can do this weekend (though i have a friend in town, so idk). sorry you couldn't make it down here this past weekend.
                            i wish i couldve made it but had some problems that really needed to get fixed before i drove 11+ hours then when i did get those problems fixed and drove down to NC for school my exhaust rusted off from the rear flange of the cat so i had to drive for about 15 miles w/ my cat dragging on the ground (no place to get fixed and no hangers to hang it on for the distance)

but im def. coming out to ATL to meet you, h23accord, and k-mart, i was really looking forward to coming down then everything backfired on me

probably the next time i plan to come will be early march or for the spring nashville meet, your car looks completely different lipless and w/ out the buddy clubs, want to sell me the buddy clubs? lol, i want some rims for my car so bad, I just cant find the ones i want
                            Last edited by TEckert; 01-14-2005, 05:03 PM.
                            Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Comment

i was hoping to get toyo proxes, but they didn't have any in stock, so i had to go with kumho (ecsta asx as oppposed to the lower end 711s i had on my buddy clubs).
                              be glad you missed out on the Proxes. i have only had mine for about 5months at most and already two blown out sidewalls. not much fun when the y are around $250 a tire. and until i can afford 4 new tires at once (no other way for AWD) i am stuck with the Toyos. still hoping to find a good used set of 4 @ GranTurismoEast. chances of 4 at once are slim to none though.

diggin those Volks man. nice JDM bling. dont tell me you lost another lip to the GA rain. hopefully you took it off for whatever reasons and it is safe and sound rather than floating down the street.

******totally off subject- how is it that my join date is still the same, but i have only 6 posts to my name. joined in 2003, post 3 times a year. lol
                              Last edited by revel; 01-15-2005, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TEckert
                                i wish i couldve made it but had some problems that really needed to get fixed before i drove 11+ hours then when i did get those problems fixed and drove down to NC for school my exhaust rusted off from the rear flange of the cat so i had to drive for about 15 miles w/ my cat dragging on the ground (no place to get fixed and no hangers to hang it on for the distance)

but im def. coming out to ATL to meet you, h23accord, and k-mart, i was really looking forward to coming down then everything backfired on me

probably the next time i plan to come will be early march or for the spring nashville meet, your car looks completely different lipless and w/ out the buddy clubs, want to sell me the buddy clubs? lol, i want some rims for my car so bad, I just cant find the ones i want
                                the rims aren't really for sale, but if the price is right (i.e. what i paid for them last year, which was $583), then perhaps...

Originally posted by revel
                                be glad you missed out on the Proxes. i have only had mine for about 5months at most and already two blown out sidewalls. not much fun when the y are around $250 a tire. and until i can afford 4 new tires at once (no other way for AWD) i am stuck with the Toyos. still hoping to find a good used set of 4 @ GranTurismoEast. chances of 4 at once are slim to none though.

diggin those Volks man. nice JDM bling. dont tell me you lost another lip to the GA rain. hopefully you took it off for whatever reasons and it is safe and sound rather than floating down the street.

******totally off subject- how is it that my join date is still the same, but i have only 6 posts to my name. joined in 2003, post 3 times a year. lol
                                well,the first time i got rims i had toyo proxe fz4s and loved them... they lasted long (2+ years), were good in the rain, great out of rain, actually did ok in the snow as well, lol. never had a problem with them.
                                then i got kumho ecsta 711s- ok in the rain, decent out of the rain, didn't last long (about 1 year)... multiple blow outs on the same rim (still think it was both the fault of the rim and tire)... now i have kumho ecsta asx's... hoepfully these will be better.

i lost the lip during my trip and time in cali... a semi truck hit up a piece of metal on the freeway in arizona, took out a piece of it... later it developed a crack in the middle, then completely broke in the crack... then another piece of it broke... too much to try and salvage it (h23accord saw it and agreed), so i had to throw it out. so unforunately, no homeless person is running around with this one. i think i'm getting an oem lip from k-mart.

not sure about the post thing... perhaps it's 6 posts ascribed to that screen name, and the other posts are ascribed to the other screen name.

Comment

Working...
                                X