Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any KONI STR.T owners? What are they paired with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any KONI STR.T owners? What are they paired with?

Hey I'm wondering from peoples experiance how their KONI STR.T are holding up and how aggressive is the spring rate and height and any abuse stories .

I know some people want low cars that are unusable, not me. Ive seen 1 and 2 inch drops on CBs but not 3 or more. I feel about 2.75-3.25 inches would not be too low. I've thought of possibly using RACE H&R springs or megan coil sleeves. Im unsure if this would work out well. I have searched and'seen some pics of both combos but no follow ups on their ability to endure abuse.

I would be interested in their longevity...looking for a set for my moms TL. I seen good and bad things about them on tirerack.

But if your that low and you want ride quality, why not just save a little and get function form coilovers or something? That way you know you will have a matched setup.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Funny you post this...I have a set of new Koni SRT.T and lightly used H&R race springs I plan on installing on a 1995 Accord..the H&R are supposed to be around 2.5 in drop?
      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

I just removed these struts off my sedan and lifted it with CRV springs and front struts. But back to the answer on the struts, I had neuspeed sport springs and they were way to soft for my liking and after a year of use and 10-15k miles the rear struts were making noise and blew shortly after. The drop I had was about 2 inchs around as well. Save your money and get full coilovers.

Bought from:AbsurdNY,92smokeaccord,cb7inct,nevi325,xkjnboix,cb 7resurrector,JoshM

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203451

Comment

Ryan D had my old set. STRT's with Eibach Pro's... Not what I was looking for.

Comment

i liked them at first. but not sporty enough for me. but if you just wanna be lower then these are for you. im pretty all 4 of mine are blown but i have been REALLY rough on them
            visit vgruk

Comment

Well that sucks. I was hoping they would last a while but for $150 that I gave my buddy for the struts, guess I can't complain.
              1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Working...
              X