Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its so damn embarassing...

when you have the fucking money, but your debit card gets fucking declined

well, its not MY money, and believe me, my family is not rich, allthough we are very well off... i was at the store eariler and i took my dads NEW debit card that came in the mail.

see, i didnt know it took 24 hours for it to work....

so im standing in line, and i swipe the card, (its one of those visa debit cards from wells fargo)

and it says decliend, and the lady at the register tells me "Your card is declined, sir..."

I just looked at her, and just yesterday, i saw my parents balance online on the wells fargo website, so i knew we had the money....

"No way.. that cant be"

^ classic line from some one who's card just declined....

so my dumb ass tries it again, and dee dee de, its declined.

"I know we have the money..."

^another classic line....

"would you want to try another card, sir?"

it was only like twelve bucks... then i remembered i had a twenty on me, so i just paid her...

i walked out of the store, beat fucking red, and i told my dad what happened

"You took the OLD card, right?"

"No, the new one"

"It takes 24 hours to activate... dumb ass"

gah... that was ***....

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

[QUOTE=lil_dcb7]

"It takes 24 hours to activate... dumb ass"

haha sounds just like my father...
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

sounds like the dad from "that 70's show"

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

haha red forman FTMFW
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

ahaha had something like this happen getting a pizza. I have gone to this place numerous times and paid with my debit card. So recently I went in and gave this girl I've never seen before my card and she scans it. Then she's like we don't take this card here... I knew she was full of shit and could tell she knew it too lol. Fortunately I had cash. But damn it was still embarrassing. Needless to say I have gone back over there since and used my card rofl, never seen her working again though...dee dee dee
          Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
          Project 240SX
          Originally posted by chillin943
          anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
          Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Haha thats funny. I had something similar happen. I was at wendys through the drive thru, and I handed her the card and she gave my food, and said have a nice day, and slammed that little window shut. So I was like wtf, wheres my card, so I banged on the window, and said to her can I have my card back? She took out of her pocket, and handed it too me.

Comment

WHAT THE FUCK???

id have kicked her in the vagina gotten my card back and floored it.

Comment

^^^ did you bit*h slap her?

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
                  WHAT THE FUCK???

id have kicked her in the vagina gotten my card back and floored it.
                  Yea I was going to go inside but It was snowing, and shit, I didn't feel like getting out. However If they do pull that shit on me again. I will be talking to the manager.
                  Sorry for the thread jack lil dcb7.

Comment

Dude,

this just happened to me like 20 minutes ago; I was buying 5 cases of beer, and my card was declined! I was pretty upset.

Luckly I had another card, so I used that one. But I was still annoyed by the delay.

- Daniel
                    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by zipcreature
                      Dude,

this just happened to me like 20 minutes ago; I was buying 5 cases of beer, and my card was declined! I was pretty upset.

Luckly I had another card, so I used that one. But I was still annoyed by the delay.

- Daniel
                      I think you have a drinking problem

Comment

man...you gotta learn how to handle stuff.

you swipe the card, and it says declined. you read it, then the lady tells you it again.
                        my response "hey bitch, shut up. you think i can't read? i'll kill you."
                        *swipes card again, denied*
                        "do you have another card sir?"
                        "if i had another fucking card, don't you think i'd be getting it out right now?"
                        *pays with cash*

Comment

jajajajajajajajajajajajajjaja hahahahahha rarararjajajajajjaja npor thats funny man

Comment

ah .. thats when you exit stage left quickly

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf
                              I think you have a drinking problem
                              I think it is more of a fraternity problem for Daniel.
                              Gary A.K.A. Carter
                              [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Working...
                              X