whats wrong with my phone & pb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats wrong with my phone & pb?

I always use photobucket to load up pics.. they do work. Just I can't see them on the forum.. others can. A small blue box comes up with a ?in the middle in place of the picture.

Is my phone that dam old.. sidekick4g?? Yes a sidekick. It does everything I want it 2 do.. I don't have 600 beans for a samsung galaxy phone or some kinda htc phone..

There's no updated software for my phone.. I can turn it into windows but I don't no how and don't want to just to look at pics by pb. Now if the pics r uploaded using other forms of pic uploads I can see them.

Just wondering what's going on.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Your phone might be too old. Usually after 1.5 years with the same android = time to upgrade. Next best thing I would say to do is root your phone and download the latest OS your phone can handle. But isn't your phone like 3 years old? It might just be time for a new device.

Comment

Same issue with my old Android, recently switched to an I-phone 5s and no longer were pictures missing.
      Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Working...
      X