Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top 1

Hey fellow CB7Tuners!

I am wondering if there is anyone with interest in aero products for our cars from Top1. My buddy is the owner and will be making some customs parts for me. He said if there is enough interest in our community he is willing to produce these parts in large amounts. In other words if I can get some group buys going, he will offer us parts at a discounted price. Currently he is making me some custom widened fenders, tow hooks, and in the near future splitter, winglets, and rear diffuser.

Here is a pic with the two different types of canards for our chassis that he will be offering.

Top is my car with the street version
    Bottom my brothers with track version

Here is a link to their website so you guys can check it out:
    CLICK ME

Please let me know if you guys are interested.

'90 Accord EX(project)
    '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
    '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Please fix your sig.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200999
    Originally posted by Mishakol129
    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

How about that rear diffuser.
      "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Originally posted by drew12000 View Post
        How about that rear diffuser.
        Rear difuser will be coming soon! Hopefully by next spring

'90 Accord EX(project)
        '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
        '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

I would've been interested in a rear diffuser before I got my lip kit. Still somewhat interested in the street canards. How stiff are the brackets and what is the price point?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
            I would've been interested in a rear diffuser before I got my lip kit. Still somewhat interested in the street canards. How stiff are the brackets and what is the price point?
            The canards are on there real good. Ive bumped them a few times and they are still in place. Price, I'm not sure what the price would be, but I know if I can get a group buy going he can sell them to us at a discounted price. If not they will be going for the same price as the rest of the canards for the other cars, which is $100.

'90 Accord EX(project)
            '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
            '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

I'd be interested to see this rear diffuser as well if it gets produced.

The Facebook group

Comment

I'm in for a rear diffuser as well, it would be a plus if it can be in carbon fiber. Let us know I would be ready to place a deposit.
                MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

I would definitely be in for a front splitter (it could be fitted to an aftermarket lip, surely?), widened fenders, and a functional rear diffuser! I'm focusing on the engine right now, but when I get to the aesthetics later on, I'd for sure get these if they were readily available. Between wanting staggered wheels, and plans to get into track days, they'd be put to good use.

Subscribed.
                  Last edited by CyborgGT; 12-19-2013, 11:04 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Would you be willing to test fit the diffuser from the civic on the cb?
                    "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

So where you have these installed on both a daily and track car. Do you see any quantitative benefits on the track? Does it increase the cars down force and increase traction? Or does it throw off the natural properties of the steering geometry? In other words did you have to make any other suspension adjustments?

As for daily driven cars. Does it adversely effect your car on the highway as far as lowering the MPG? Usually any drag or excessive down force would cause your MPG to drop on the highway.
                      MR Thread
                      GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
                        So where you have these installed on both a daily and track car. Do you see any quantitative benefits on the track? Does it increase the cars down force and increase traction? Or does it throw off the natural properties of the steering geometry? In other words did you have to make any other suspension adjustments?

As for daily driven cars. Does it adversely effect your car on the highway as far as lowering the MPG? Usually any drag or excessive down force would cause your MPG to drop on the highway.
                        LoL I was thinking the same way.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post

My car will be a track car, but still have not had any of the parts installed as both the car and the parts are in the works. I will be doing a run without the parts once its up and running, then once I have the parts installed I will be heading back to the track. I'm shooting for the spring to have my car all put together, and hopefully by the summer to have all the aero parts made and installed.

'90 Accord EX(project)
                          '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
                          '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

So what sort of timeframe will this be done in? Can the parts be purchased outside of a group buy? I'm interested in the canards but I'm not sure I want to wait for the couple of months a group buy seems to take.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                              So what sort of timeframe will this be done in? Can the parts be purchased outside of a group buy? I'm interested in the canards but I'm not sure I want to wait for the couple of months a group buy seems to take.
                              The canards can be easily made available. Just let me know and I will let him know so he can make a set for you. Or go ahead and email them through there website. Tell them Sam sent you and they can get it out to you pretty fast.

'90 Accord EX(project)
                              '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
                              '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X