baracuda : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
    If it makes you feel any better I need to repaint my bumper because I 5mph'd someone, and the new bumper didn't have the elastopolymer mixed with the paint, and now the top of the paint on the bumper is spiderwebbed. That was March 9th, then March 10th, I had a 2x 3ft 4"x4" wood coming my way on the 59 n, and I hit one with my driver side front tire, and it gashed it like a knife, and had to get a new tire at full price from discount tire. So it looks like your next cb7addict... j/k

Lol it is looking like im gonna be next, I think im just gonna drive my parents car for a week or so lol!

Aaron, did you make your sig or did you have someone else make it?

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
    BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
    SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

good gracious,, that sucks to see......
      dang....

then again in my line of work... thats what we love to see!!!!!

on the rebuild
      "Self Renewed"

Comment

How about this? Carbon fiber the entire car, that should give you a nice weight reduction, then just paint like normal over it & I don't think you'll have to worry about dents from hail again.
        PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

How about this? Carbon fiber the entire car, that should give you a nice weight reduction, then just paint like normal over it & I don't think you'll have to worry about dents from hail again.
          im not going to paint my carbon fiber that shit looks to good to cover. and today i got my center cap!!!! so 1 part down lot more to go.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

well got my ecu in Monday afternoon. install last night and the difference is awesome, *feels like more power all around mostly in the lower rpm range. also it crazy going to 7300 rpms redline is set to 75k and no speed limiter as well just the basic's. thank you very much d112crzy sick tune. and today my Flowmaster 2.5' collector along with a headman headers' exhaust gasket (header to dp area) looks and feels very nice think and solid,its not a shitty ebay gasket for sure. collector will hopefully be going on Friday.

the bad: cel light is on after few minutes of driving now, im thinking its the big vacuum leak i found last night were the intake runners meet the block but i haven't pulled the code yet to see what it says, will be doing it soon. i have a leak in my a/c system because after i got it recharged stopped being cool day after. and i also think the driver side bear was bad from the start when i bought from oreilly's. because after it was installed it sounded like a bad bearing. but i thought it was the passenger side since...well i just replaced the driver side with a brand new bearing, but after it started to sound worse and i replaced the passenger side and the sound never went away i knew it was bad lol....... im still looking for parts but haven't been looking too hard i might just go to the meet like it is lol then everyone can see how bad it is. clear coat is flaking off of the quarter panels and hood were the hail hit it hard.

that's about it pics up when they get taken.

Comment

Good to hear your car is running better with the new tune, glad to see your making progress, your not the only one to get a cel lately.

(o2 sensor from hell should be the title) http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=132138.

Have you had any luck finding new body panels?

Comment

Good to hear your car is running better with the new tune, glad to see your making progress, your not the only one to get a cel lately.

(o2 sensor from hell should be the title) http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=132138.

Have you had any luck finding new body panels?
                havent been looking latly not in a rush my windsheild got fixed while back so im good right now still sucks everyday i look at my car.

i also figured out the cel code.......my chipped ecu was never converter over to 5-speed.....sending it back soon, but i the tune was great it kicked ass 7k revs. are fun more power is great to. i hope to get my collector installed today and get rid of the nasty rasp my exhaust has developed deffintly sounds like the dp and header area. that's it for now.

Comment

2.5 collector mod completed cat re-installed, new dp to header gasket installed. the exhaust sounds great now and no more rasp!

Comment

w00t

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq
                    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

3" cat-back installed. 18" resonator and carbon fiber fart can. Sounds good and feels alot stronger up high.

450 cc injectors and new tune as well. Never knew my motor was lacking this much fuel.

I was running my stock Accord ones with the map adjusted for them. Talk about night and day. VTAK roars now!!!!!

Okay I'll shut up...

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                      JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                        2.5 collector mod completed cat re-installed, new dp to header gasket installed. the exhaust sounds great now and no more rasp!
                        Noice! Should post a sound clip! My intake is louder then my exhaust... roflmao. The next step is to redo my exhaust. What is your next mod going to be, besides bodywork & paint?

Comment

Noice! Should post a sound clip! My intake is louder then my exhaust... roflmao. The next step is to redo my exhaust. What is your next mod going to be, besides bodywork & paint?
                          need to get sway bars and strut tower bars from esp, install camber kit, replacing all ball joints and tie rods, and most likely poly bushing and alignment after all of that is installed. then im going to start on some visual upgrades as well

Comment

got my tags up to date, and order black leather arm rest and smoked amber corners off ebay to replace my broken ones from the hail storm. also still tracking down body parts it may end up being that i show up to the meet in a busted up ride.

Comment

If you dont mind a different color panels I seen a whole 90 like the color of my cb in good shape with a spoiler last time I was at the JY, I could see if they would give me a package deal.

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
                              BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
                              SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

just ordered some skunk2 magnetic drain plugs, honda manuel trans fluid, new driver side door handle,summit 2g battery relocation kit with closed box

Comment

Working...
                                X